Rowing machine like Kevin Spacey used in “House of cards”?
Hello. I have seen a very interesting tv show, “House of cards”. The main character exercises using a specific piece of gym equipment. I have discovered that is a rowing machine. I like the main Frank Underwood (played by Kevin Spacey) and I want to buy a fitness machine like his.
Every evening he does exercises on this training equipment. I believe that that’s what makes him strong and fit. And I am concerned about my health and appearance. That’s the reason I decided to buy a simulator like his. But I am not up to my street.
I saw a different model, and I want to buy the most useful. Please, recommend the best water rowing machine. How to get the best results from using a rowing machine?
Where to buy the qualitative rowing machine for home use for an acceptable price? What resistance is better to choose for both men’s and women’s training? Is the 300 lb capacity rower enough for at-home workouts? How much space does this thing take up?
I don’t want to waste my valuable time and money on the ineffective equipment, so I have some more questions.
- What material does the rower have to be made of?
- What features are the most important when buying the home rower simulator?
- What is the proper technique for fast weight loss?
- What set of exercises can be done with this kind of sports equipment?
- How many times a week do I need to train to lose 9 pounds?
- What type of the rowing machine is the best?
- Is the water rower more effective than others?
- What do you suggest that I buy for weight loss and building muscle?
I will really appreciate your answers! Thanks)