Light salads with quail eggs, chicken fillet, cheese, nuts, seasonal vegetables and fruits can easily replace your nutritious meal. Those dishes are so delicious that nobody can guess, that they are claimed the dietary ones as well. An excellent choice for a healthy dinner! With the salads like these, you will surprise your family or guests.
Three best fitness salad recipes
A salad with beetroot and walnuts
- 6 medium sized beetroots
- 3 tbsp apple vinegar
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp canned grated horseradish
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 cucumber
- 200 g mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 100 g feta cheese
- 2 tbsp crushed walnuts
- 50 g lettuce
- 1 tbsp sesame
salt, pepper to taste
- 1. Wash the beetroot with a brush, run cold hot over it, bring it up to the boil and cook on the low heat for 2 hours. Drain water, let the beetroot get chilled a little, peel and cut into thick rings.
- Combine the vinegar with vegetable oil, the horseradish, salt, pepper and a pinch of sugar.
- Run the beetroot over with the previously made marinade and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Wash the cucumber, dry it, slit it and then chop. Wash lettuce also, dry again and tear into large pieces. Cut feta cheese into some neat cubes.
- Mix everything with the beetroot and sprinkle some walnuts.
- As for the sauce, you have to combine the mayonnaise with lemon juice and mustard, add salt and pepper. Put everything into the salad bowl.
- Fry some sesame until it is slightly brown without adding the oil, add the result to the sauce ( also adore with greens) and serve with the salad.
A vegetable salad with mozzarella and quail eggs
- 4 quail eggs
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 200 g mini mozarella circles
- 50 g black olives without stones
- 1 pomegranate seeds
- 200 g corn salad or iceberg lettuce
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp orange juice
few drops of balsamic vinegar
salt, pepper to taste
- Make hard boiled eggs, run cold water over them until the eggs get cold. Peel off the peels and cut those eggs in a half each.
- Cut olives rings. Wash cherry tomatoes, dry and cut the same way as you did with the olives. Wash lettuce, dry and tear.
- For the sauce, take the leftover olive oil and mix it with the orange juice and balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle salt, pepper and stir slightly.
- All prepared products should be carefully mixed in a salad bowl, seasoned with recently made sauce.
A pear with chicken fillet salad
- 800 g chicken fillet
- 1 pear
- 150-200 g cheese
- 1 bell pepper small
- 1/4 glass peeled pumpkin or sunflower seeds
salt, a mix of peppers, parsley
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tbsp wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp mustard with seeds
- Wash the chicken fillet, dry thoroughly with paper towels, rub salt and mix of peppers all over it.
- Quickly fry the fillet with oil on a high heat. Lower the heat, cover the pan with a lid and cook the fillet until it is ready.
- Fry the pumpkin seeds until you see them turn into the golden colour using a dry pan, which has a thick bottom, for 1-2 minutes.
- Chop both the pear and the fried chicken fillet. Cheese and the bell pepper should be cut into small cubes.
- Prepare the sauce. Combine all the ingredients in a densely closed jar, mix and shake for a while.
- On the serving plate you need to place some pieces of pear and chicken fillet, then cheese and bell pepper as well. Add the dressing and sprinkle some seeds. Serve with adored parsley.