In spring and summer, you continuously want something light and delicious. Salads are the ideal solutions because at these seasons there are a lot of fresh vegetables and greens. So forget about the combination of “cucumber and tomato” and let’s experiment with different flavours. We picked up for you ten healthy salads for the menu.
10 recipes of healthy salads
- A boiled breast of a chicken + fennel + cucumbers + cherries + rucola + olive oil + lemon juice.
- Large stalks of celery + slices of tuna in its juice + walnut + natural yoghurt.
- An avocado + fresh cucumbers + Bulgarian green pepper + green canned peas + salad with leaves + different greens + olive oil + clove garlic + balsamic vinegar + feta + salt.
- Peking cabbage + the breast of a chicken + fresh cucumbers + a Bulgarian pepper + canned corns + greens + salt + sour cream with 15% of fat.
- Boiled string beans + olives + eggs + canned tuna in its own juice + cherries + parsley + balsamic vinegar + Dijon mustard + olive oil.
- Cherry tomatoes + a Bulgarian pepper + cucumbers + onions + brynza (or feta cheese) + olives without ossicles.
- Grapefruit + tomato + red onions + soft cheese + olives without ossicles + olive oil + greens + salt + pepper.
- An avocado + lightly salted salmon + fresh cucumbers + rucola + olive oil + lemon juice.
- A boiled beef + tomatoes + cucumbers + a Bulgarian pepper + onions + greens + olive oil + lemon juice + salt + pepper.
- Tomatoes + low-fat hard cheese + natural yogurt + eggs.
And there is a saying that proper nutrition is fresh and tasteless! Now you know how to differentiate your boring dishes. You can find more useful recipes in the article how to cook 10 best dietary fitness-salads for weight loss.