In spring and summer, you continuously want something light and delicious. Healthy salads recipes for weight loss are the ideal solutions. Because at these seasons there are a lot of fresh vegetables and greens. So, let’s experiment with different flavors. We picked up for you healthy salad recipes for weight loss.
Firstly, look at the nutritional value of fruit salad (100 g)
|50||5 mg||116 mg||13 g||1 g||0.5 g|
Read about new ten healthy salads recipes in 2019 to enjoy your meal. Here you can find recipes of tuna salad, chicken salad, quinoa salad, corn salad. Moreover, there are unique salad recipes for vegetarian such as salmon salad, kale salad, and fruit salad.
Healthiest salads for dieters
Tuna salad with cucumber and egg
- 200 g canned tuna
- bulb purple
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 pc medium-sized cucumber
- 2 pcs eggs
- 10-12 pcs olives
- 4-5 pcs cherry tomatoes
- salt pepper
- olive oil
- Cut the bulb into half-circles. Pour vinegar, diluted in half with boiled water. Leave for half an hour.
- Tune a tuna by a fork, cut olives in circles and cucumbers in thin slices.
- Boil the eggs abruptly. Stir the protein with a straw, and crush the yolk.
- Cut cherry tomatoes by quarter.
- Combine all products, salt, add pepper. Stir, sprinkle with olive oil.
Chicken salad with vegetables
- 1 pc tomato;
- 100 g boiled chicken breast
- 0.5 jar olives without seeds
- 0.25 pc onion;
- dill and parsley
- 1 tsp sugar
- 0.5 pc juice of the lemon
- olive oil
- The first thing to do is to sow the onion. Cut the onion into feathers and put them into a cup.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Fill with lemon juice.
- Cut tomato. Cut chicken fillet in big pieces. Add olives.
- Slice dill and parsley, add to the rest of the ingredients. Put everything in a salad bowl, add there a marinated onion and with sour-sweet marinade.
- Gently mix. Pour with olive oil. Delicious and a useful salad is ready.
Warm quinoa salad
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 pc carrot
- 1 pc red sweet pepper
- 2 pcs stem of selery
- Dried basil
- Dried thyme
- 1 pc Lemon
- 1 bunch Green onion
- Olive oil
- 50 g Adyghe cheese
- Milled black pepper
- Wash the quinoa in cold water and cook for 10-12 minutes. And use the proportion – 1 glass of quinoa – 2 glasses of water. When the quinoa is cooked, cut the carrots in large rings and put them on the frying pan. After about five minutes, add the celery and pepper. Whip vegetables with dried basil or thyme.
- Wrap the cinema and pour it into a frying pan with ready-made vegetables, add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Mix ingredients thoroughly in a frying pan for a minute.
- Put the prepared dish into the salad bowl, add the chopped green onion, olive oil and a little amount of fresh cheese.
- 250 g red sweet pepper
- 200 g fresh carrots
- 200 g boiled salmon fillet
- 200 g fresh tomatoes
- 4 stems green onion
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- sesame not necessarily
- Peel the pepper from the seeds, grind the straw, sprinkle with a fork boiled salmon fillet.
- Peel the carrots, rub it on a grater, chop semicircular tomatoes, finely chop onions.
- Mix all that ingridients, add lemon juice and olive oil, stir.
- Before serving, sprinkle a salad dipped with salmon with sesame and decorate with olives.
- 150 m crab sticks
- 100 m maize canned
- 200 m fresh cucumbers
- 100 g boiled rice
- 100 ml natural lean yogurt
- Slice the crab sticks and cucumbers and put them in a bowl.
- Boil the rice, let it cool and add to the slicing.
- Pour out the corn.
- Put in a mixture of spices and refill with yogurt.
- 2 pcs large oranges
- 2 pcs ripe qui
- 1 bunch green grapes
- 1 pc banana
- 0,5 pc grenade
- spruce mint
- 1 tbsp any liqueur or syrup
- Wash all ingredients thoroughly.
- To make a salad look beautifully on a plate, slice oranges, kiwi and banana in thin circles. And slice grapes to halves. Put all this in the salad bowl.
- Then add the grains of the grenade and mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle salad with liqueur or syrup and decorate topped with mint leaves.
- Before serving, it is advisable to cool twenty salads for about twenty minutes.
Salad with avocado and salmon
- lightly salted salmon
- an avocado
- olive oil
- fresh cucumbers
- lemon juice
Healthy salad with string beans
- boiled string beans
- canned tuna in its own juice
- balsamic vinegar
- Dijon mustard
- olive oil
- an avocado
- fresh cucumbers
- Bulgarian green pepper
- green canned peas
- salad with leaves
- different greens
- olive oil
- clove garlic
- balsamic vinegar
- 1 cabbage young white cabbage
- 4 pcs carrot
- 1 pc orange
- 100 g dried apricots
- 30 g dried cherries
- 200 g cranberries
- 2 tbsp honey
- green tea with jasmine
- Brew tea and infuse it for 5 minutes. Then filter it. Fill the drink with cherries and dried apricots. After that leave it for half an hour.
- Remove cherry stones and cut dried apricots into pieces.
- Remove the orange skin with a grater and mix it with honey. Then squeeze out from the pulp the juice.
- Rub the cranberry through a sieve (or crush by a blender). After that mix it with citrus juice.
- Cut carrots into the straw. Then pour the orange-cranberry mixture, infuse it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Shin cabbage on thin strips, salt it. Then mix it with other ingredients.
- Fill the garnish with honey with orange peel.
Best salad dressing for weight loss
Healthy salads are a great way to fight overweight. The refined mix of vegetable, beans and fruits enrich you with the vitamins and antioxidants your body needs. Moreover, it also helps you maintain a healthy and correct diet. So, you can lose a few kilos a week.
Salads perfectly complement and diversify your daily diet. Therefore, you will receive the necessary amount of fiber, low calories, good moisture, positive energy. Also, you will have the confidence that you eat in a balanced way and get enough nutrients. And do not forget that sweet potato salad is not the best way to eat to lose weight.
- Avoid such simple salad dressing as mayonnaise, ketchup, foie gras, brie cheese, goat milk cheese, crackers, bacon, etc.
- Always choose fresh and seasonal ingredients.
- Never cook the salad in advance, just before the use.
- Sprinkle the salad before serving. Initially salt the salad. Then use lemon juice (or apple cider vinegar). And finally, add oil.
- If you are going to add green beans, seafood, chicken, cook them in advance. And make sure that they have cooled down. Then add them to the salad.
In general, any housewife, and not only proper nutrition follower, should know how to prepare a fruit salad in various ways. As the variety of its recipes makes it possible to follow a diet, make a delicious slimming salad for dinner, and decorate the festive table by serving a beautiful salad. Moreover, arrange a bright children’s party by preparing a mixed fruit salad for kids for their birthday.
The scheme of preparation of fruit salad for proper nutrition is not much different from most recipes:
- First, the ingredients are selected so as not to break the balance of macronutrients and not exceed the calorie limit.
- Secondly, fruit salads for proper nutrition are often prepared without dressing, which does not spoil the natural taste of fruits and reduces the energy value of the dish.
Despite the fact that sweet fruits contain a lot of sugar, almost every salad variant is a dietary recipe. Fruits are perfectly combined with berries, which are used for decoration of the dish, and serve as a separate ingredient. In order for a ready-made salad to be not only tasty but also beautiful, you need to choose fruits with dense pulp for it.
For example, bananas should be slightly immature, and of all varieties of persimmon, chocolate or blood orange are suitable. From large grapes is to remove the bones, cutting each in half. And with peaches and apricots is recommended to remove the skin, if it is excessively fleecy.
For decoration are suitable the berries and pieces of solid fruit that didn’t lose the shape. All fruits must be cleaned of the coarse rind, seed pods and stalks. With peeled citrus, you must remove whitish fibers that spoil the taste and appearance of the dish.
Fruit salads – a real source of useful substances:
All these substances are necessary for cells to work properly. They prevent premature aging, reduce chronic inflammation, and provide protection against free radicals.
When acid fruits are added to a salad — grapefruits, oranges — acids and other cholesterol-lowering substances that improve urea excretion enter the body. At the same time, the breakdown of saturated fats is enhanced. Thanks to the semi-acidic fruit the body gets proteins. Sweet fruits give vitamins A, E, C and group B, and neutral fruits, which do not have a definite taste, – minerals and trace elements.
Nutritionists recommend eating at least 5 servings of fruit every day. By preparing salads from them, you can easily satisfy this need of the body.
Now everyone knows that you need to drink at least 1.5 liters of water a day. Moisture is necessary for the body to fully function, it helps to remove toxins and poisons. Coffee, tea with sugar, sweet juices and carbonated water only exacerbate dehydration. Especially it concerns alcohol.
With a deficit of moisture problems with hair, nails, skin, wrinkles appear. Different fruits are added to salads, but they are all juicy and mostly consist of water. Therefore, these dishes prevent dehydration.
Creator of 80 Day Obsession fitness program – Autumn Calabrese supports the habit of healthy eating. She adores cooking fruit salads and motivates her followers to eat fruit and vegetables every day!
No wonder, as fruit salad is rich in fiber. It does not contain vitamins and mineral trace elements, but still, it is necessary for the human body. Fiber fills the stomach, giving a feeling of satiety. It also slows down the release of glucose. As a result, the body is more efficiently cleaned of waste, due to the accumulation of which acne, fatigue, and many other problems occur.
Everyone who cares about his body and keeps to the principles of healthy eating knows that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Drinking a cup of coffee in the morning or leaving the house hungry, a person soon begins to feel tired. Therefore, you should always have breakfast, even if there is no appetite.
For the first meal, a fruit dish is perfect. This salad is prepared very quickly, but it is saturated with vitamins and nutrients. It is nourishing, light and tasty.
Many people want to eat a chocolate croissant for breakfast, drinking coffee with cream, and a lonely apple does not seem appetizing to them at all. Sweets are delicious, but they only bring harm. They do not have the necessary nutrients, only empty calories that do not saturate. After breakfast with sweets, in half an hour the body will again ask for food. It will not have enough energy, so there will be a feeling of hunger.
There are a number of arguments in favor of having fruit salads for breakfast. In the morning the stomach is empty. It last received food more than 8 hours ago. You can not immediately eat fat and high-calorie donuts, cakes, fried meatballs. Such food is digested with difficulty and does not saturate, does not give energy, because it does not contain vital substances.
With such a breakfast, the person will actually remain hungry, and digestion will also be very stressful. As a result, there will be drowsiness and heaviness in the stomach.
The benefits of fruit salads lie in a large amount of fructose. This is a sugar that is well absorbed in contrast to that which is contained in high-calorie desserts. Fructose is extremely important for the brain, which consumes 20% of the energy entering the body. This is the fuel due to which it functions. Having eaten a fruit salad for breakfast, you will help your body and brain to wake up, and your stomach to quickly and efficiently digest food.
Choice of dressing
Salads are usually seasoned with mayonnaise or butter, and chocolate and whipped cream are added to fruit desserts. These products are high in calories and do not contribute to weight loss. For a fruit salad, you can pick up a dressing that will be healthy, dietary and tasty at the same time. Here are some of the options:
- Vegetable cream. Now it is sold in every store. It do not contain milk fat, so the product is suitable for those who follow a healthy diet.
- Low-fat sour cream and refined olive oil. In combination with these ingredients, Vitamin A contained in fruits is better absorbed.
- Low-fat yogurt. It is perfectly combined with fruit, and also provides the body with proteins, which act as a building material and is important for the relief formation in sports.
Benefits of diet salad recipes
The benefit of diet salads for weight loss is precious. Fruit salad will help you cope with food restrictions. This dish is easy to replace high-calorie desserts. It is sweet due to fructose. This means that the sweet tooth will get the necessary sugar, but not harm its figure. Nevertheless, there are more key benefits:
- Very delicious
The salad is such a versatile dish that you can experiment with. Also, you can combine many of your favorite ingredients. Moreover, it is effortless to find them in any grocery store.
- Low-calorie content
Salads satisfy the appetite entirely and provide a feeling of satiety for a long time. Furthermore, salad has only approximately 200 calories.
- Easy and quick to cook
For those who do not have enough time to cook, the salad will be a great choice. You can easily find the ingredients in any store. And you only need to wash them thoroughly, cut into pieces, mix and add the sauce.
- Full of vitamins and protein
Remember that vegetables are an amazing and natural source of calcium, iron, vitamins, etc. And if you combine them with fried turkey or chicken breast, you will receive at times more protein. Therefore, it is very important to choose the ingredients correctly. Also, you should know how to combine them to fully benefit from their consumption.
And there is a saying that proper nutrition is fresh and tasteless! So, now you know how to differentiate your boring dishes.