Women are always in search of their perfect diet. The buckwheat menu has been popular as one of the most effective and not requiring significant financial costs. It is easy to follow. Belongs to the category of strict, but “not hungry”. If you like such meal plans, check also cabbage diet for a flat stomach in 14 days. Compare also top 3 diets: cabbage (soup) vs kefir vs ketogenic one.
The nutrition facts for 3.5 ounces (100 grams) of raw buckwheat are:
It is healthy to lose weight with the buckwheat diet! This cereal takes the leading position among similar products regarding the number of micros- and macronutrients, vitamins.
Dishes made of it are well sated and permanently relieve the feeling of hunger. Vegetable protein, which is a part of, can replace an animal as a “building” material for bones, tissues, muscles. Moreover, it is much better absorbed, and after it, there is no feeling of heaviness in the abdomen, like after meat.
Top 3 variants of buckwheat diet plan
The loss of kilograms is quite intense. You can eat porridge, water in unlimited quantities. Less hard involves six meals a day. The following nutrition plan is recommended during the day:
- 500 ml of water in the morning before eating only;
- serving porridge after 30 minutes;
- 200 ml of water after 30 minutes;
- a second portion of cereal in 30-60 minutes and so on up to six servings.
One or two glasses of water can be replaced with herbal or green tea without sugar. Buckwheat tea is good while pregnancy. You can not drink coffee and sour milk drinks.
You can stick to the regime from three days to two weeks. After completion, you do not need to immediately “pounce” on flour products, fatty, salty and spicy dishes. Fitness experts recommend altering buckwheat meal plan with kefir diet for weight loss. Check experts reviews on health benefits of kefir diet to make sure it brings the best result.
The strict variant that differs in an expanded menu. As in the previous method, you need to drink a lot of fluids, including green, herbal teas, half an hour before or after meals. The menu is designed for a week. The food should be taken three times a day. The buckwheat diet menu includes porridge and the following additional products to choose from (one per day):
- low-fat kefir (200 ml) or cottage cheese (100 g);
- any fresh unsweetened fruit;
- dried fruits – raisins, dried apricots (30-50 g);
- cutting from vegetables (100 g);
- a small spoonful of honey;
- Freshly squeezed juice, fresh from vegetables or fruits (200 ml);
- dried fruits compote;
- boiled chicken (100 g).
Snacking is not recommended. Supper need four hours before night rest. The regime is suitable for those who study and are moderate in sports. In case you want an inexpensive but highly effective meal plan, try the gaining popularity 14 days Japanese diet. Here you will find the shopping list with all the products needed for dieting.
Menu with proteins
Unlike previous versions, this menu with protein intake helps to lose weight more slowly, but more reliably. Thanks to a varied menu, it’s convenient and comfortable. Significantly reduces the risk that the lost weight will return.
It is recommended to eat four to five times a day. Permitted steamed croup in unlimited quantities, except for the last evening approach. The approximate ration of dinners without porridge is calculated for a week:
- Monday – 200 g of cottage cheese;
- Tuesday – 250-300 g of boiled chicken fillet;
- medium – 250-300 g of boiled lean beef;
- Thursday – 250-300 g of any dietary fish per pair;
- Friday – 100 g of soft cheese;
- Saturday – omelette from three eggs and 60 ml of milk;
- Sunday – 200 ml of skimmed yoghurt or 100-150 g of cottage cheese.
Also, the menu on buckwheat and kefir does not lose relevance. 200 ml of kefir is applied to each serving of porridge. It is drunk separately or mixed with porridge. The weekly “plummet” can aspire to 8 kg.
How long keep to a diet?
Duration of the menu depends on how many extra kilos you need to lose. Besides, it depends on the state of health, the strength of the will of the slimming. There are five variants of the menu.
- Three days. Short-term is the menu for preparing buckwheat porridge for 3 days. It is characterized by simplicity, safety, the comfort of use and efficiency. In food, only cereals and water are used. As a result, you can “feel better” for 3-4 kg.
- Five days. Limited menu for five days. Here, the use of fruit is allowed. It is not recommended to perform heavy mental and physical work. Also, you do not need to overeat before the diet, during and after it. Weight loss is 3-5 kg. The repeated approach is allowed after a week, then you need to give the body to recover at least a month and a half.
- A week. Within 7 days in strict mode, you can lose up to 10 kg. If this is a softer option, then it takes about 5-7 kg. Damage to health mono-diet will not do if all the rules are observed. To improve the results, it is allowed to exercise moderately.
- Ten days. A ten-day dietary restriction can also save 10 kilograms of excess weight. Especially popular before the start of the beach season. It is used both with a slight excess of the weight norm and with obesity.
- Two weeks. The most long-term and rather difficult is the buckwheat menu for 14 days. It’s hard to do without snacks here, so they are allowed. The maximum figure is 14 kg of lost weight. Since the menu is more gentle, the weight goes slower, but the result keeps longer.
Buckwheat diet recipes
On how properly is prepared the main dish of the diet – porridge, depends not only the effectiveness of the menu but also the general well-being of the slimming.
Grechka recipe: the technology
- Rinse the rump;
- pour boiling water and cover;
- leave for the night
- Pour rinsed croup in the evening with cold water (1: 2);
- cook at maximum heat until the liquid leaves;
- reduce the heat, cover and stoke for 5-6 minutes
- Prepared the cereal with a lump of boiling water, merge it;
- pour boiled water again, warm for the night
The last meal should be four hours before the night rest. It is necessary to abandon the technique if you do not like cereals. If there is a risk to break, then as a snack you can use fresh greens. To enforce and maintain the result, combine the dieting with workouts on highly effective simulators portable stair steppers for home use.
Buckwheat diet reviews: before and after
Here we present buckwheat diet weight loss results. See the photos of real people who lost weight keeping to this simple but magic meal plan. You will find answers on the following questions:
- Does the buckwheat diet work?
- Is buckwheat healthy for weight loss?
Buckwheat for losing weight is a very effective thing. The advantage of this product is that it is rich in iron and vitamins. And no matter how you prepare it, it will still remain dietary. You can cook buckwheat and add milk – this is for breakfast. Or serve it with meat – for dinner. It is completely carbohydrate-free, low-calorie. In addition, it is suitable for the whole family – you will perfectly save time!
I am tending to overweight since childhood. Nevertheless, for my 25 years, I have already tried a lot of different diets. And finally, I found the most suitable way for myself to lose weight and not suffer from hunger. Buckwheat diet definitely is my choice. But I keep to this diet only 2 days a week.
On Monday and Thursday, I do buckwheat fasting days for myself. The secret of this day is that you eat buckwheat all day (a glass of buckwheat with boiling water, do not need to cook) and drink 1 liter of 1% kefir. You can also drink tea, better green. Divide all buckwheat into 3-4 servings and eat it all day.
I really love buckwheat, so it is easy for me to follow such a diet. For one such day, I lose 1-1.5 kg. In order to simply maintain your weight, you can do such a fasting day once a month. And in order to lose weight without harm to health, I spend these days 2 times a week.
View this post on Instagram
😶 Sceptique avant de poster cette photo … – 30 kilos Ne jamais rien lâcher – Les kilos s'envolent dla balance, mais restent me hanter 👻 – Courage a tout ceux qui se battent 💪 1 – BRAVO à @Lanouvelleviedejuliie 🐙 qui m'a donné envie de poster cette tof' 2- BRAVO à @caroleg1597 qui ne lâche rien ♥ #force #courage #determination #fitness #musculation #muscu #velo #tryhard #workhard #nopainnogain #myprotein #avantapres #diet #regime #bodytime mais aussi #teamshape #workhard #dietbeforeafter #dietbefore #dietafter
I keep to the buckwheat diet not the first time. The first result shocked me, as I lost 7 kg in 9 days. Many years have passed and now I’m trying to lose weight since the beginning of April 10. The diet contained salads, fish, grapefruits, ate what the soul was trying to, but of course without salt, no sugar, no oil. The only dressing that allowed – vinegar. The result for April 23 is 19 kg. (at the beginning of the diet, the weight was 86.6)
Here comes the moment of the buckwheat diet. May 15, weight 66.6. The second day of shock and happiness mixed up. My weight is already 64.7. Of course, I will try to hold out for 2 weeks. Let’s see…
View this post on Instagram
Amazing transformation of @carleygetsfit Go to her profile page to know more. . . ❓❓| You want to know how to reduce 23 pounds in a short time 📅 by using a diet that includes all your favorite foods 🍱💚 💁♀️💁♂️ Check our Bio section @glenda_life . ♻️🙌| Follow us @glenda_life for the best and best diet to help you lose weight healthily . . . . . #beforeandduringweightloss #dietchallenge #diettransformation #weightdiet #dietchange #dietbeforeafter #weightlosediets #weightlosemotivation #fatlossdiet #weightlosediary
I am keeping to a buckwheat diet for 4 days already. My height was almost 1.66 and the initial weight was 62 kg. I lost almost 2 kg in 3 days. I myself am surprised! It turns out that I have an iron will like that. I look at sweets and tell myself you don’t need it! And that’s it – already the 4th day I am satisfied.
I eat only buckwheat, water 2 l per day, sometimes fruit except for grapes and bananas. I advise everyone about this magic diet and wish you good luck. My advice is the following: if sometimes you want sweets or feel hungry before bedtime then drink a glass of water and that’s all.
View this post on Instagram
Ja w lutym 2018 vs ja w styczniu 2019. Ta sama sukienka, inna ja 😊 lżejsza o 15 kg. Jest jeszcze pole do popisu, ale i tak duma mnie rozpiera. Ważę o 1 kg mniej niż przed ciążą. A to wszystko zrobiłam sama, bez dietetyka, trenera, będąc pełnoetatową mamą. Brawo ja! #oneyearchallenge #dieta #diet #dietresults #metamorfoza #metamorphosis #słowianka #strongwomen #womenportrait #polishgirl #matkapolka #polishmommy #polishmum #singlemom #singlemother #istamatki #istamom #blondehair #blond #blondegirl #blonde #beautiful #blondes #blondynka #selfie #warsawgirl #drdąbrowskadiet
It helps if you follow all the rules! Only, of course, you can’t follow it for too long. Start with the fact that while boiling buckwheat, as usual, do not add oil, and add a little gravy. So eat it for 3 days, then some rest and then again on buckwheat, with redfish! Very effective, and if you also do physical exercises, then you will return your beautiful figure. I wish you success!
I followed the buckwheat diet and is ready to share my experience! The drawbacks are almost absent, except that the cereal is very boring and after a diet for some time you can not look at it. And there are a lot of advantages:
- I lost 5 kg in 10 days.
- The cereal is rich in fiber and after it you will not be hungry for a long time.
- It is very easy to cook (I left the cereal for the night, and in the morning I cooked it on water and without salt).
- This diet is accessible to all and does not require much money.
- Skin condition improves.
I recommend everyone to lose weight with the help of this magic meal plan!
Once a month I keep to a buckwheat diet. Usually, I lose up to 4-5 kg. Only steamed on boiled water buckwheat for the night + kefir. In the first days, the fluid leaves the body, so you should drink as much water as possible. I ate buckwheat and kefir when I felt hunger. It was not difficult, there was a feeling of lightness, improved skin condition (I have a disease).
What is the most important – the pounds are not returned. It is necessary to leave the diet correctly, light salads, boiled meat or baked fish. And then I eat everything the whole month up to the next dieting time. It seems to me that buckwheat still cleanses the body, increasing metabolism. But we are all individual, so listen to your body and it will thank you in return. Good luck to all!
Disadvantages of buckwheat diet
Quite a hard menu, despite its effectiveness, has disadvantages. The disadvantages of “buckwheat” weight loss include the following factors.
- Lack of vitamins. Because of the meager menu and the lack of vitamin-mineral make-up, hypovitaminosis may occur.
- Rapidly addictive. You can adhere to the menu for a maximum of 14 days since after this period there is an addiction to cooking buckwheat, which stops weight loss.
- Deterioration of well-being. There may appear weak, headaches and problems with blood pressure, worsen chronic diseases.