It is not necessary to deprive yourself of eating delicious pieces of pastry if they are healthy. But for this to be so, they must be made with natural ingredients and as healthy as possible.
If we add natural foods rich in vitamins and nutrients, we will achieve a balanced diet and eating tasty things. Here, we offer you some recipes that you can enjoy. Below, you will find bagels with persimmon, buckwheat cookies, cookies with cashew, carob wafers.
Persimmon fruit is yellow and sweet. It has lots of nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It is native to China, and later it was introduced to the rest of the world.
Curiously, buckwheat is not related to wheat, so it is gluten-free. Some cultures use it the same way as rice and as the main ingredient in Asian dishes. Buckwheat has lots of minerals as well as antioxidants. Also, it improves blood sugar control.
Native from Brazil, cashew nuts provide energy, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins. It is one of the ingredients in sweet dishes worldwide.
How to cook four healthy pastry desserts
Dietary bagels without flour with poppy and persimmon
- 80 g cottage cheese 1.8-2%
- 65 g of oat bran
- One tsp psyllium
- Five g stevia (sugar substitute)
- One pc egg white
- One tsp baking powder
- 14 g casein
- One g salt
- One tsp poppy (for filling)
- One tsp coconut sugar
- One pcs persimmon (for filling – cut into small pieces)
- Make the first variant of the dough: connect all the ingredients, except casein, directly with hands. Then pour a little casein and mix a tight dough, but do not make it dry so that it does not crumble, but it is easily rolled out if overdone – you can add one tsp. Water, achieve plasticity of the dough. Crispy dough without the addition of flour is ready.
- Make the second version of the test: we connect all the same ingredients, except casein, directly with hands, but increase the number of the following components: cottage cheese – 100 g and oat bran 65 g + add 30 g of coconut flour. Then pour a little casein and mix the dough the same way as in the first option. The soft and damp dough is ready.
- Roll the thin dough layer.
- Cut the dough into triangles – in half, half and half; it turns out exactly 18 pieces.
- Sprinkle the surface with coconut sugar, poppy seeds or cinnamon (than you want) and put a small piece of persimmon on a wide surface, and then – spin into the bagel, lubricating them with the remaining yolk. Persimmon can be substituted for any berry according to your taste.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, depends on the thickness of the rolled dough, the thinner – the less time to bake. Take care not to burn.
- Take it, sprinkle with dry skim milk and everything, you can eat, even until the evening, because they almost contain no fat and carbohydrates. Bon Appetit!
Buckwheat diet cookies
- 160 g Buckwheat (corn)
- 50 ml kefir 0%
- One tbsp honey
- One tbsp oat bran
- One tsp grapeseed
- Two pcs apple (average)
- Grind the buckwheat in a coffee grinder almost in flour.
- Apples are cleaned and thread on a large grater.
- Add buckwheat, bran, grape seed oil or can be replaced with olive, honey, kefir.
- Mix everything carefully and leave the minutes for 20. The dough should be well molded and do not crumble if it is dry – add more yogurt.
- Blind the balls and then flatten them and you can sprinkle something, for example, with nuts or seeds.
- Bake in the oven at 150 ° C for an hour. That’s all! Bon Appetit!
Dietary cookies with cashew
- Two tbsp oat flakes
- One tbsp oat bran (like these or cellulose. You can also use four tablespoons of oat flakes instead)
- One pcs egg white
- One pcs banana
- One tbsp 0.5% milk
- 1/4 tsp baking powder (I use this baking powder or soda for softness)
- One tsp honey (this one or Jerusalem artichoke julep, or you can avoid using both options)
- Eight pcs cashew (for decoration. You can use dried apricots or raisins instead)
- Mix everything except cashews.
- Form your cookies and put decorate it with cashews, raisins or dried apricots.
- Put your cookies on a baking paper and bake it in the oven for 15 minutes with a 180 degrees temperature.
- Get them out and enjoy the unforgettable taste of this healthy cookies! Bon appetite!
Carob dietary wafers without flour, eggs, milk, sugar
- One tbsp peanut butter (a little bit with a slide)
- One pc banana
- Five tbsp oat bran
- Three tbsp apple puree (sugarless)
- 27 g protein (casein)
- Two tbsp carob in powder fried
- One tbsp cocoa powder, fat-free
- One g stevia (sugar substitute)
- Turn the waffle iron.
- Shake the blender with a banana, applesauce, and peanut paste.
- Then interpose the remaining ingredients.
- Spread a tablespoon with a slide in the waffle iron and bake 7-10 minutes.
- You can supplement the dessert with a decoration of 1 tbsp. Natural yogurt, one tsp. Brown rice syrup and blueberries. That’s all! Bon Appetit!
Conclusion: It is possible for the delight and the health at the same time
Each one of these desserts has natural ingredients which provide lots of nutrients to your body.
Though persimmon fruit provides some calories, it is low in fats. It contains certain antioxidants which make it helpful to prevent tumors, infections, inflammations, and bleeding. Also, it has beta-carotene, lycopene which is very important for our health. Carotenoids are essential for our retina. Vitamin C and B6 are also present in this fruit, and they act in metabolic reactions in the organism. Persimmon fruit contains vital amounts of minerals like potassium, manganese, copper, and phosphorus.
Buckwheat is an excellent source of carbs, fiber, protein, vitamin and minerals, especially rutin, quercetin (that lowers risk of cancer), vitexin, d-chiro inositol (that reduces blood sugar).
Cashew nuts, on the other hand, provide a right amount of calories but have fiber, vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals that protect against cancer and diseases. They contain oleic and palmitoleic acids which are suitable for the heart. Lots of minerals are present here, manganese, potassium, copper, iron, magnesium, zinc and selenium. Only a handful of these nuts can provide nutrients enough to prevent deficiency diseases.