Here are some cake and pancake recipes to enjoy while eating healthy. They are all made with natural ingredients.
First, we have some dishes made mainly with apples. Apples contain fibre, vitamin C and antioxidants, and they are low calorie. Although they are rich in fructose, their glycemic index is low, what is essential in blood sugar levels.
Its high content of fibre helps to slow down carbohydrate digestion. Fibre, as well, produces satiety, for what you can eat less and lose weight, too.
Next, we present some exciting recipes. Here you will find an albumin cheese one which, as its name implies, is made from albumin. Serum albumin is the most critical protein in our blood, and it regulates the pressure.
Then, there is the oat-curd one, which thanks to its content of oat, will provide you with fibre, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Oat, also, contributes to reducing blood sugar and cholesterol and protects against heart diseases.
And the last recipe is for a peanut butter cake. Peanut butter contains vitamin E, and it helps to reduce the risk of coronary death, and also, to prevent Alzheimer’s disease.
How to cook Healthy Pan Cakes and 5 Dietetic Cakes
Dietetic apple pancakes in the German style
- 100 g oat flour
- 60 g corn flour
- 2 pcs apple
- 200 ml milk 0.5%
- 2 g stevia (sugar replacement)
- 2 pcs egg
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 g salt
- Mix cinnamon, stevia, flour and salt together.
- Slightly pour milk, break eggs one by one while making the dough. Don’t forget to knead the batter all the time.
- Peel your apples and slice them into 3 mm slices. Don’t forget to spray some lemon juice on your apples and mix them with the dough.
- Bake them on the nonstick pan with medium heat.
- Let’s make a sauce: mix two tablespoons of greek yoghurt with one teaspoon of cinnamonand 50 g of melted dark chocolate.
- Before serving the dish, I would recommend you to pour your sauce on the top of your pancakes and add some grapes. Bon appetite!
Oat dietetic bears with chocolate and Jerusalem artichoke syrup
- 200 g oat flour
- 200 ml soy unsweetened milk (or make oat, poppy or cashew milk by yourself with my recipes. Or you can use nonfat cow milk instead)
- 2 pcs eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 8 g casein
- 25 g dry nonfat powdered milk
- 1/2 tsp corn starch
- Blend milk with oat flour, baking powder and eggs.
- Bake in baking moulds or on a nonstick frying pan without oil.
- Prepare your protein chocolate: mix chocolate casein with dry nonfat powdered milk and cornstarch.
- Heat this mixture and cook it in a water bath until it becomes thick. Don’t forget stirring all the time.
- Decorate your pancakes with chocolate and pour some honey or maple syrup on them. Bon appetite!
Albumin dietary cheesecake with sesame seeds
- 200 g cottage cheese 0%
- 3 tbsp oat bran (or replace with cellulose)
- 1 pc egg chicken (+ 1/2 egg white)
- 1 tbsp skimmed milk powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 g stevia (sugar substitute)
- Mix the bran or fibre, milk powder, baking powder and stevia, mix in a dry mixture of 1/2 protein.
- Knead a tight dough and let it cool for 10-15 minutes in the fridge.
- Gently distribute the dough on the bottom of the baking dish. You can roll the batter with a rolling pin between two sheets of food film. Please put it in the oven, heated to 180 ° C for 10 minutes.
- Prepare the top layer: whip the cottage cheese with the sugar substitute and add the egg.
- Pour the mixture on the finished cake and send it to the oven at a temperature of 160-180 ° C for about 60 minutes.
- Bake in a water bath, otherwise the cheesecake will dry or crack, and if the shape is detachable, you need to wrap it in foil, so that water does not get on the bottom cake.
- Decorate, for example, sesame seeds or whatever you like. Bon Appetit!!
Dietary oat-curd cake with strawberries and carob
- 20 g oat flour
- 20 g protein powder (casein)
- 1 pcs egg
- 2 pcs egg white
- 1 tsp nonfat powdered carob
- 2 g stevia (sugar replacement)
- 100 g 0 % cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp 0.5 % milk
- 50 g strawberry
- Mix oat flour, chocolate powdered protein, one tsp of carob with an egg and two egg whites.
- Pour it on the nonstick frying pan, bake on a middle heat.
- This ready layer divide in 4 pieces.
- Now lets make a hard sauce. Blend cottage cheese, carob, stevia with milk and strawberries.
- Spread it on each layer and your cake is ready. Bon appetite!
Peanut butter cake with apples
- 150 g flour almond (or almonds, crushed in flour)
- 50 ml milk soya unsweetened
- 3 pcs egg chicken
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (liquid)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 4 g stevia (sugar substitute)
- Cut 2 apples and beat them in a blender to a puree state.
- Beat eggs with stevia and baking powder, add soy milk, peanut butter and apple puree and once again beat everything.
- Put the dough on the mold.
- Decorate with cut thin slices of one remaining apple.
- Put in the oven at a temperature of 180 ° C for 40 minutes.
- Get and enjoy a stunningly delicious cake! Bon Appetit!
Conclusion: The best alternatives for a healthy cake and pancake.
With the recipes detailed above, you can enjoy these delicious dishes without feeling guilty, since they have natural ingredients, and they are beneficial for your health.
Apples are an excellent source of natural carbohydrates like fructose, sucrose and glucose, though the glycemic index is low due to its high fibre content. They are rich in pectin, which has a beneficial effect on bacteria in the intestine, thus, contributes to colon health. Apples are rich in vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C and potassium.
Also, they contain other elements such as quercetin, catechin and chlorogenic acid, which lowers sugar in the blood and helps to weight loss.
The albumin cheese pie that will provide you with a right amount of this nutrient which is so necessary for our blood.
The out-curd one provides lots of fibre and also carbs, in the form of starch. Though oat is very low in sugar, it is very rich in beta-glucan, which has a lot of health benefits.
The peanut butter one will provide you with peanut butter which contains vitamin E and helps against heart diseases.