Fat-burning soup for weight loss is the most active participant of cabbage diet, and not only. Usually, this tasty soup is included in the menu of low-calorie diets. Its success and the fantastic effect is due to the main component – cabbage. It satisfies the hunger, is digested for a long time and is low-calorie.
You should prepare the fat-burning soup without salt, as it holds up water and slows down the process of weight loss. If the soup seems untasty to you without salt, then use spices (only be careful – they increase the appetite), or a little sea salt – it is considered that it almost does not hold up water.
What are top 5 recipes of cabbage fat-burning soup?
- 6 pcs. Carrots
- 6 pcs. Onions
- a small head Cabbage
- 2 pcs. Green Bulgarian pepper
- A Bunch Celery Greens
- Celery root
- 500 g Green string beans
- 1 cube Concentrate vegetable broth
- Salt and seasonings to taste
- 5 pcs. Tomatoes or 250 ml of tomato juice
- Green onions
To cook the soup, pour the prepared (cleaned, chopped) vegetables with cold water (the liquid should cover them).
Bring the soup to a boil over high heat, then reduce the heat and cook until ready (cook the dish in a sealed container).
At the end of cooking add seasoning and salt.
Sprinkle with chopped herbs.
The amazing taste of a simple soup and, at the same time, careful waist slimming.
- 1.5 l Water
- 3-4 potatoes
- 0,5 glass Peas dry
- White cabbage a small piece, like on a soup
- 2-3 tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 1 pc Onion
- 1 pc Carrots
- Spices to taste
- 1 tbsp. Tomato paste or ketchup
- 1 pc Bay leaf
- Dill preferably fresh
Pour the water in the pan, washed peas, peeled chopped potatoes there too and boil.
When peas are at the stage of half-cooking, add chopped cabbage, finely chopped onion, grated carrots, spices, salt, tomato paste, vegetable oil.
Cover with a lid and let it boil over.
At the end of cooking add dill and laurel leaf.
- 1.5 l chicken broth
- 200 g boiled chicken
- half a cup of rice
- 200 g white cabbage
- 50-70 g of green beans
- 1 carrot
- 1 bow
- Bay leaf
Cook the broth by boiling the chicken or a pair of chicken wings in 2 liters of water.
Peel and chop the vegetables.
Put rice and vegetables in boiling broth.
Salt, pepper, add bay leaf and cook until ready (15-20 minutes).
- 10 pcs Onion medium size
- 500 g White cabbage
- 100 ml Vegetable oil
- 1 pc Carrots
- 1 l Water
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper
- 1 pc Bay leaf
- 3 tbsp Wheat flour
- Dill for filing
- Lemon juice
Cut all the vegetables.
Fry the onion in butter, constantly stirring it.
Fill the onions with water, bring to a boil, add cabbage, mix, bring to a boil again, add carrots, bay leaf, pepper and salt to taste.
Bring to a boil and cook until tender over low heat under the lid.
Add flour to the soup, stir, bring to a boil and remove from heat.
When serving, sprinkle with finely chopped dill and add a glass of lemon juice to each plate.
- Green Beans
- 6 large green onions
- 2 green peppers
- 1 or 2 cans of tomatoes
- 1 bunch of celery
- 1 large head of cabbage
Cut the vegetables into small or medium pieces and cover with water - boil fast for ten minutes.
Cut to simmer and continue cooking until vegetables are tender.
Season with salt, pepper, curry, parsley, if desired, or bouillon
Top 10 rules of the fat-burning soup diet
- While the preparation of dietary soup, you are allowed to use any type of cabbage: white or red one, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage kale, Brussels, Peking, kohlrabi, Chinese. Besides, you can cook soup from sauerkraut (not pickled).
- You can make the soup with one kind of cabbage as well as combine various kinds of this useful vegetable.
- You can add any type of fresh or pickled vegetables and greens to the soup. But following one simple rule: 2/3 of the total amount of vegetables should be cabbage.
- The only vegetable, eating of which you should limit or completely eliminate from the menu – potatoes. This is connected with a high-calorie content compared to other vegetables. The presence of two small potatoes in the soup increases its caloric content almost 2 times, in such a way reducing the effectiveness of a diet for weight loss.
- While keeping to the diet, you are allowed to drink filtered or mineral water, herbal tea without the addition of sugar. You can add lemon juice to drinks. Besides, once a day it is allowed to drink one cup of coffee without sugar.
- Fat-burning soup is cooked in water. You can add only a little salt, add some spices.
- You are not allowed to add pasta, cereals, and legumes to the soup.
- It is not recommended to skip and break the order of meals, to replace the products out of which the diet is made. During the diet, you can eat and drink only products indicated in the menu.
- Vegetable oil cannot be excluded from the diet: the body needs the right fats to absorb the necessary nutrients and vitamins.
- You can stick to the seven-day diet on fat-burning soup 1 time in 45 days.
Conclusion: What are the main contradictions of the diet?
Weight loss on the fat-burning soup is contraindicated for people with:
- high stomach acidity
- stomach ulcer, intestines
Besides, it is not recommended to follow this diet for women during lactation: all types of cabbage contain substances that provoke increased gas formation in the intestines. So your desire to lose weight after childbirth can turn into the bloating and upset stool of the baby.
All in all, in case you correctly follow all the principles of the diet, it perfectly cleanse the internal organs and speeds up the metabolism. The use of this vegetable soup has quite a positive effect on skin, hair, and nails. Following the principles of proper nutrition after 7-day cabbage menu, you won’t gain weight again.