Balance board was invented in the mid-60s in the United States. Rapidly gaining popularity, he became a favorite trainer with surfers around the world. Following the fans of the ocean waves, this simple but useful exercise machine was addressed by lovers of all kinds of sports. From skiers, skaters, and other boards, to MMA fighters and CrossFit athletes. What is his secret? Balance, coordination, and speed of reaction. This is what you need to practice almost any sport. Using wooden balance board, you can develop these useful skills, or in the offseason to support existing ones.
Absolutely all sports in mind like with skating on the boards require you to be particularly fit, and in most cases, the gym and morning jogging do not give the result. And all because stabilizers and tendons are involved in skating. To which little attention disposes to regular training. These muscles can be developed by exercises on statics, but, it is boring and hardly many of you give it time.
Balansboarding is a new sport?
It is not a rule of course. Cool tricks are created, and their stylish design perfectly complements the image. Five years ago, parkour or feints was considered particularly steep. It is unlikely that it would be a great deal. Universal board, where else. Experienced athletes are not necessary. Will you find yourself on this list?
Actually professional athletes, advanced users – when training is not possible. After all, every athlete knows how negatively the lack of practice effects. Do you need to do that? Doctors (sports, rehabilitologists, traumatologists) – of the joints, muscles and nerve fibers.
Today, it is impossible not to notice the spread of the wooden balance boards on the market. Not only as a simulator but also as an attribute of a separate movement. For the balance of the boards, separate cool tricks are created. And their stylish design perfectly complements the image. In general, types of balance boards are various!
Youth trends do not stand still. 5 years ago, parkour or feints on a skateboard was considered particularly steep. It is unlikely that anyone will know when they see guys with wooden balance board on a busy street, but they will definitely stop to look. It is because such tricks look very impressive.
It’s not a great deal of peace. It is a woman who wants to achieve his own body of mind.
Who needs a wooden yes4all balance trainer?
If you do not like to sit quietly and are constantly looking for adventure, then you know a lot of boards: snowboards, skateboards, surfboards, a couple more or more shared boards. But nobody speaks about wooden balance boards, why? – by the very need.
In fact, in order to fly gracefully along a snowy slope (catch a wave and even walk a tightrope), it is not necessary to dwell in the mountains for years. At sea with the correct surf, near that same rope. You should train enough for a wooden balance board.
You see, the balance discs are such a things that not only take up little space and allow you to develop a sense of balance, improve your body control, get beautiful muscles and upgrade yourself overall. But is also the secret weapon of those who do not fall from other wooden balance boards.
It is a little bit of peace. Not fall from other wooden balance boards. In fact, it’s not necessary for you to train enough for wooden balance boards. Once you get up on it, you need to stop training:
- First of all, it’s fun, yes, yes, the balance board is the most fun simulator. Moreover, it is not only for those train.
- This is a trick for you to relax. not follow the recommendations).
- Thirdly, you can feel the peace of mind and confidence of movements.
- Fourthly, if you’re not going to be able to make it, then you can’t make it.
There are a lot of similar wooden amazon balance boards
It is all about balance 360 board review. There are a lot of similar wooden balance boards, all of them had different shapes and made them from a variety of materials. It’s easy to find a wooden balance board for $ 350, made from Tibetan millennia cherries, and made by charming girls in high-altitude Chinese factories. But here’s a particular board that gives you the opportunity to cheaply try it and even use it for purpose as well as expensive wooden balance boards.
The price for this particular board is around $ 20, and at the same time, its quality does not cause me any complaints altogether. For more than a year, I have not had any problems with the wooden yes4all balance board.
One can say that wooden balance board is small (expensive wooden balance boards usually have a skate form and two to three times bigger), but to stand at the table at work, it is enough for my 185 cm of height.
As to how difficult it is to stand on a wooden balance board and what it does at all. At first, it is difficult to stand on it, and it seems impossible at all. For the first time, you are simply bothering one side or the other. Then, with the effort and support of the hand. Standing for some time is possible. Then it becomes enough one hand, and it does not snap at the table in full force. It is enough to hold the mouse or type on the keyboard. And then in a few days, it’s just that you are standing without hands and start and dance and turn left and right.
How long can you stand on wooden amazon balance board?
Personally, for me, the “most difficult” was the muscle of the foot – in some 30 minutes they are tired, and then they start to feel sick. Although it must be said that they as well as the press are very quickly restored. If they give them rest, for sure.
Yes4All Wooden Wobble Balance Board is an excellent choice for people involved in sports. This training machine is perfect for improving balance and coordination. Basically, this kind of board will help anyone who wants to improve the shape. It makes your body fit and toned.
Moreover, it is an excellent correlation between the price and quality of a functional and durable model. This hardwood board has a slip-resistant surface. Work on the amazon balance board strengthens the vestibular apparatus and develops coordination. In numerous sports clubs, such a machine is used as a warm-up before extreme sports. However, as a primary balance machine, it is a bit limited. So people with a high level of training can find this board not very effective.
- Diameter: 15.75”
- Height: 4”
- Max Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Balance Board Thickness: 0.7”
- Material: Solid Wood
- Colors: Black, Red, Blue, Purple, Gray
- Skill Level: Beginner to Pro
- Suitable for Indoor/Outdoor Use
What is the wooden yes4all balance board for?
Each workout is a job of consolidating certain skills. The brain examines this situation and sends a signal to the muscles of the body instantly. Working through the same movements, it becomes easier for us to carry them out each time. The most important thing in these processes is to be able to keep balance on a wooden balance board. And also to have confident coordination.
The first wooden balance boards appeared in the 60s of the last century in the USA. They came up with to hone the skill of surfing in places remote from the sea. But our article is balance 360 board review. If you look at the amazon balance board, as a sports simulator, then its’ heavy duty is the following.
- It affects muscle groups that are difficult to pump with regular workouts.
- Strengthens the spine, aligning posture.
- Increases the load on the ankles, which are essential for professionalism in snowboarding, skiing, surfing, and skateboarding.
- Helps train circus performers. Acrobats and stuntmen rehearse concerts on such a simulator;
- Expands the possibilities of practicing yoga. It helps to find a balance, both physical and spiritual.
- And also created a new direction – balancing. Performing stunts and various jumps on the board with a roller. It also has a small size and weight, due to which it is easy to take with you on trips and travels.
A good wooden yes4all balance board is also used for medical purposes. For example, in rehabilitation centers where athletes recover from their injuries. The main areas of use of such a simulator are:
- The constant use of the legs, which is very good for the patient.
- We are strengthening the spine.
- Rapid muscle building and recovery of joints, ligaments, tendons.
- Impact on the cerebellum, which is responsible for the vestibular apparatus. He teaches balance and body control.
Also, in balance 360 board review, it will be a great time spending for the child. Moderate physical activity has a positive effect on the child, straightens the spine, coordination, strengthens the muscles of the back and bark. Impact on the vestibular apparatus helps to deal with various defects of speech, attention deficit disorder, improves the ability to read, memory and perception of mathematics and other natural sciences. Board with a roller can be an exciting game with peers. For example, who will hold the balance longer and will not fall. Or you can perform various tricks on the dispute.
15.5 x 15.5 x 3.3 inches ; 3.08 pounds
Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds
Cerebellar stimulation – classes on a wooden balance board
Cerebellar stimulation is a modern method of correcting various disorders in speech. And also intellectual development. Despite the fact that it has been used for only a couple of decades, experts see him as a great future. They calling it literally “the key to brain training.”
Any training process involves the consolidation of certain skills at a subconscious level. The brain, analyzing a specific situation, must give command to the muscles in a split second. That is what it is about endlessly repeating the same movements. In common parlance, this process has name like the “lightning reaction.” It is impossible without a sense of balance and excellent coordination of the whole body. Scientists have long proved that they can be improved. In case of loss, they can be restored. The first simulators specially improving for this purpose appeared in the United States more than half a century ago. Their title is the wooden balance board.
Initially, wooden balance boards began to be used for medical purposes. Especially on the basis of various rehabilitation centers, in which athletes have recovering from serious injuries. Wooden balance board was equally well suited to skiers and martial arts masters. As well as football players, hockey players. In general, a representative of almost all sports. In order to fully understand the uniqueness of wooden yes4all balance board, you should know that not every person can become. For example, a swimmer or a spear thrower. And the first of them can not be the second and vice versa. The reason is the difference of the muscular skeleton. And the balance board does not notice this difference.
You need to note wooden balance board’s narrow specialization
The main load, in this case, falls on the muscles of the ankles. Without their fortification, there is nothing to do, first of all, in “ wooden balance board” sports: snowboarding, surfing, kitesurfing, skateboarding, and so on. After all, their legs are constantly involved. The same can be said about skaters, figure skaters, downhill skiers, representatives of certain circus professions, and equilibrists. For example, cannot be counted all.
Coordination training occurs through the creation of situations associated with loss of balance. The task is to return the body to a stable position. The first step is to learn to keep balance and not fall. The second is confident balancing and moving along the wooden balance board’s plane. After that, you can proceed to the development of tricks, racks, and rotations.
Top 5 advantages of Yes4All Wooden Wobble Balance Board
1.PERFECT FOR BALANCE TRAINING
This balance machine develops core strength, posture, improves coordination, feeling of balance and visual feeling. It is excellent to strengthen the targeted muscles, ligaments, tendons and joints. What is important, it is useful for beginners as well as for professionals.
2. NON SLIP DURABLE SURFACE
Wooden Balance Board with an anti-skid pad on the surface is helpful during intense training. It provides a secure hold for absolute safety. You won’t have to worry about the possibility of failing. The fixed point of the support is a plastic fixture that allows the unidirectional movement. Besides, it has really comfortable parameters. 15.75-inch diameter big enough for both feet. It supports up to 300 lbs.
3. 360 DEGREE ROTATION and 15 DEGREE TILTING ANGLE
360 degrees rotation and up to 15 tilting degree, great to perform side to side, front to back, stretch and circular drills. You can try different kinds of exercises not worrying about the degree rotation. It allows performing drills useful for all body muscles.
4. HANDY, COMPACT BALANCE BOARD
With the lightweight, movable design, this balance board is excellent for Balance Exercises, Home Gyms, Gyms, Sports Performance Improvement, Rehabilitation, Strength and Balance Workouts. Actually, you can move the board where you need to.
5. BALANCE BOARD IN VARIOUS COLORS
The board is available in different color choices. So there’s no reason sticking to monotonous equipment that makes you not even want to lay eyes on. Choose your personal color and stay inspired!
Universal board, or Where else is the wooden yes4all balance board used
Experienced athletes are not the only ones who have their eye on the balance of the wooden amazon balance board. Will you find yourself on this list? Don’t forget it is balance 360 board review.
Doctors (sports, rehabilitologists, traumatologists) – as it turned out, the balance board gives you the opportunity to work out the muscles-stabilizers. These are difficult to access during normal training. And wooden balance board also improves blood circulation, the work of some parts of the brain and the regeneration of the tissues of the joints, muscles and nerve fibers.
Circus artists – the balance of the board, perfectly demonstrates the capabilities of a person, and the tricks on it look quite spectacular, of course, circus shows did not ignore such a valuable subject.
Those who want to achieve balance on wooden yes4all balance board, and not only in the sense of the ability to stand on shaky surfaces, but also the balance of physical and spiritual. Yes, wooden balance boards are widely used in some yoga practices. More about yoga practice to weight loss
You need a wooden balance board if:
- You are only going to get on a snowboard/ski/kite/surf/skate/skimboard; the list is almost endless.
- Have been rolling for a long time? You want to keep yourself in shape in the off-season and in bad weather.
- You are engaged in martial arts or any other sport – coordination and balance will not be superfluous.
- Just start doing CrossFit? Why do I ask you? Use YouTube; the pro has long been in. More about CrossFit training.
- You are for active recreation and gathered on the surf trip. Here yes4all balance board is an indispensable thing when surfing, and all because it was invented for this! Practice for a couple of weeks before the trip, and then you can show your friends a photo of how you conquer the wave, and not wallow in the foam.
- You do yoga; your static is everything – go to a new level!
- You do not have time for training. Do you know what bark muscles are? This is a complex of muscles that are responsible for the stabilization of the pelvis, thighs, and spine, including everyone’s favorite press. Train on the balance of the board, at least 20 minutes a day, even in front of the TV, and you will stay in good shape.
- You have a child. A child has nowhere to put energy? Balance board. A sense of coordination suffers (do not worry, it does not suffer, it is not yet developed). Yes4all balance board. Sooner or later he will see these cool guys in the video and ask you for a skate / or snowboard, and you will understand that it was prepared. The wooden balance board is here!
Best exercises with Yes4All Wooden Wobble Balance Board
Strengthening muscles with wooden balance board
The fact is that when working with iron, the largest load is taken by the largest muscles, which are designed to perform certain movements. At the same time, the remaining muscles are very difficult to use, since “large” muscles simply take all the load from them. As a result, it creates a strong imbalance, which is equally harmful to athletes and ordinary people. The wooden balance board is what will correct this imbalance.
Simply put, if you want to understand whether you need to buy a board, you can make an allegory with ordinary clothes. Imagine that muscle layers are ordinary things from your closet. For example, a sweater is the outer muscle layer of large muscles that take on the main load. The t-shirt beneath is the interweaving of smaller muscles, which play an equally important role (and sometimes more important). So, put on a T-shirt and then a sweater and compare it with dressing two sweaters at once, one on top of the other. It is quite obvious that with the second version you will look much more.
The same applies to your muscles, training only large muscles, of course, you will grow, but forgetting about the smaller muscles that are under them, the increase in mass will be even more noticeable.
First of all, it is important to learn how to get on the amazon balance board correctly to avoid falling and injuries:
- Put the roller on the floor next to the object on which you will lean (back of a chair, sofa, wall, etc.);
- Put a board on it (one end is on the floor, the other is raised);
- Face in the direction along the board;
- Hold a hand for support;
- Put the right foot on the bottom edge (the foot is placed across the board);
- Put on the left foot on the upper side (the foot is placed across the board);
- Without releasing the support, transfer the weight to the left foot so that the deck is parallel to the line of the floor.
- After performing the exercises, it is necessary to go off the board in the reverse order, lowering the right end to the floor, moving the left foot behind the right back.
- It is the most basic exercise, without which it is impossible to perform the other ones. Actually, it is an elementary balance stand – the ability to keep the coordination while rolling, while not leaning on the back of a chair, wall or other objects.
- Go to the board, as was described above, feet shoulder-width apart, arms apart or holding onto a support. Start slowly rolling under the board from side to side, eventually bringing it to the very edge of the yes4all balance board.
- Feel how the muscles work, find the point of support. Your main task is to master the skill of balance to such an extent that you do not hold on and generally forget that you are standing on the board, and not on the floor.
- You can perform complicated push-ups from the floor on the balanced board. The principle is the same: the hands are put a little wider than the shoulders at the edges of the board. Back and legs are straight.
- Perform push-ups (1-2 sets 10 times). Do not stop at this figure, increase the number of times and approaches with each workout!
You can complicate the exercise in 2 ways:
- During push-ups, you move the roller on the board to the most extreme points to maintain balance. Do this smoothly, moving both hands;
- Place one hand on rocker boards, another on the floor and perform push-ups.
- The yes4all balance board is great for all types of squats, although doing them with a lot of weight on the shoulders is still not necessary to reduce the risk of injury. But dumbbells and weights up to 10 kg, additional pressure on the hands are what you need for intense and effective training on the machine.
- Regular squats are performed from a standard stand position. First, you need to learn how to perform squats and keep your balance well in this position, then do it all the way down and connect the extra weight.
- It is essential that the correct squat technique is followed. This is necessary not only for the muscles to work correctly but also in order not to get an injury because of excessive load.
- This simple exercise has long been recognized as one of the most effective and not requiring specialized training or equipment.
- During the performing of the plank, almost all the muscles, especially the buttocks, legs, back, and abdominal muscles are tensed. Using the Balance Board Trainer in this exercise enhances the effect and helps to connect the muscles.
On the yes4all balance board, you can perform the strap:
- on the elbows;
- outstretched arms;
- on one hand;
- one leg;
- one hand and the opposite leg;
- side strap;
- reverse strap.
The famous fitness model Michelle Lewin practices using the fitness platform and gets amazing results! She has her own workout program for training using the balance machine. The model highly recommends to include it into your workout routine.
Michelle Lewin transformation
Using the fitness platform, the famous fitness model achieved stunning results! But let’s get everything steps by step. The future model was born in Venezuela. Before she moved to the USA in 2013 girl worked as a model. But then, her life absolutely changed. As work in the modeling industry required to keep fit, she spent lots of time in the gym. This exactly helped her in the future career. Actually, Michelle Lewin was striving for success before and after her transformation.
In 2014, the girl took part in Orlando Pro Europa 2014 championship. That was the bikini category. From this moment, a model’s new life began. Shooting for sports magazines, taking part in many big, professional competitions. She became the face of companies selling sports nutrition. Michelle Lewin was always striving to achieve high positions in society. And she achieved it!
Modeling career requires to constantly keep in shape. Looking at Michelle Lewin, she did it with pleasure! She started going for sports when she was only 17. In that age, her weight was only 43 kilos. When she wasn’t a fitness model, Michelle should have had good shapes. So her weight has riched 67 kilos.
The weight was not the problem for the girl, as she looked amazing! Still, permanent workouts, healthy lifestyle led to her body transformation. After some years, her body weight has lowered to 54 kilos. At the same time, her beauty didn’t disappear. A lot was achieved by workouts with her own fitness platform. They help to keep the body and muscles in tonus, develop endurance. In general, you can do various exercises with the help of this platform.
Today, fitness model Michelle Lewin is one of the most popular in her area. Her appearance and body are charming. But everyone knows that she did lots of exhausting workouts and diets to achieve this. Actually, many agree that she is just obsessed with sports. Exactly this helps her to stay in tonus after long shootings. Michelle has her own training program that helps her to achieve success. She shares it with pleasure and do not make the secret out of it. The main thing is perseverance and no fear to work – as fitness model says.
Making your own balance board
You can make a wooden balance board with your own hands, but more often it will only be a temporary option that loses to the original.
Why is that?
You need to understand that external simplicity is just the tip of the iceberg. It is very important that the wooden balance board materials are of high quality. In particular, this applies both to the board itself and to the roller, on which a considerable burden rests. If something below you can break, the chance of injury increases in proportion to this possibility and the wooden yes4all balance board can no longer be called a completely safe simulator.
Therefore, many people prefer to pay more, but get a guaranteed high-quality product, and not risk in vain for doubtful savings. However, today the wooden balance board can be bought in many stores, and budget solutions are already emerging that low combine price and good quality.
Conclusion: Pros and Cons of the balance machine
To summarize, the wooden balance board is “all in one bottle.”
This is a multi-purpose simulator that is suitable for prevention and physical therapy. It is absolutely convenient and practical, therefore it does not require any additional space or other conditions. The board can easily be put in a bag or a special case, taking with you on vacation or just outside.
You can also train everywhere, all you need is a relatively flat surface. Anything will fit, from asphalt to tile. Today the balance of the board gave rise to a certain lifestyle, because it is not at all ashamed to get it even on a busy square and show what you can do.
By its practicality and simplicity, the wooden balance board can be compared with a rope. Once there was a real boom, during which everyone had this simple device. Later the popularity of the rope slightly decreased, but this did not make it useless.
So what is a wooden balance board?
This is an absolutely simple simulator, concerning which the principle “Easy to learn, hard to pro” ideally works. Learning how to perform ordinary movements on the board is quite easy. But to become a real pro by performing a real freestyle is very difficult. This requires considerable experience, training, and constant practice.
The question of whether to buy a wooden balance board or do it yourself is rather individual and depends on each person, finances, preferences and other conditions. You can always take the usual board size, make a homemade movie and train. This option is hardly suitable for complex movements because completely different conditions are needed: a stronger board material, a roller that can withstand any loads and does not break under you, increasing the risk of injury. Also important is the question of the durability of the board.
The choice of a brand and other conditions will depend on each person individually
You can always be sure that the balance of the board will not gather dust in your closet as a useless acquisition.
This is really a universal simulator, which, although it can not “everything”. But can do a lot. Therefore it can be useful both for simple entertainment and for training important characteristics of professional athletes.
Balance machine Yes4All offers one angle of direction and one surface of motion. This hardwood amazon balance board has a slip-resistant surface. The fixed point of support is a plastic mount that allows unidirectional movement. This is a primary wobble board, which performs its function well, though does not enable to adjust the angle. What is important, it is made from durable hardwood. It has a very useful non-slip surface and hard support.
- Surface resistant to slip
- Durable construction
- Full rotation around the vertical axis
- Ability to combine with other types of training
- Affordable price
- Without angle adjustment