Yes4All Wooden Wobble Balance Board is an excellent choice for people involved in sports. This training machine is perfect for improving balance and coordination. Basically, this kind of board will help anyone who wants to improve the shape. It makes your body fit and toned.
Moreover, it is an excellent correlation between the price and quality of a functional and durable model. This hardwood board has a slip-resistant surface. Work on the balance board strengthens the vestibular apparatus and develops coordination. In numerous sports clubs, such a machine is used as a warm-up before extreme sports. However, as a primary balance machine, it is a bit limited. So people with a high level of training can find this board not very effective.
- Diameter: 15.75”
- Height: 4”
- Max Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Balance Board Thickness: 0.7”
- Material: Solid Wood
- Colors: Black, Red, Blue, Purple, Gray
- Skill Level: Beginner to Pro
- Suitable for Indoor/Outdoor Use
Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 15.5 x 3.3 inches ; 3.08 pounds
Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds
Top 5 advantages of Yes4All Wooden Wobble Balance Board
1.PERFECT FOR BALANCE TRAINING
This balance machine develops strength, posture, improves coordination, feeling of balance and visual feeling. It is excellent to strengthen the targeted muscles, ligaments, tendons and joints. What is important, it is useful for beginners as well as for professionals.
2. NON SLIP DURABLE SURFACE
Wooden Balance Board with an anti-skid pad on the surface is helpful during intense training. It provides a secure hold for absolute safety. You won’t have to worry about the possibility of failing. The fixed point of the support is a plastic fixture that allows the unidirectional movement. Besides, it has really comfortable parameters. 15.75-inch diameter big enough for both feet. It supports up to 300 lbs.
3. 360 DEGREE ROTATION and 15 DEGREE TILTING ANGLE
360 degrees rotation and up to 15 tilting degree, great to perform side to side, front to back, stretch and circular drills. You can try different kinds of exercises not worrying about the degree rotation. It allows performing drills useful for all body muscles.
4. HANDY, COMPACT BALANCE BOARD
With the lightweight, movable design, this balance board is excellent for Balance Exercises, Home Gyms, Gyms, Sports Performance Improvement, Rehabilitation, Strength and Balance Workouts. Actually, you can move the board where you need to.
5. BALANCE BOARD IN VARIOUS COLORS
The board is available in different color choices. So there’s no reason sticking to monotonous equipment that makes you not even want to lay eyes on. Choose your personal color and stay inspired!
Best exercises with Yes4All Wooden Wobble Balance Board
First of all, it is important to learn how to get on the board correctly to avoid falling and injuries:
- Put the roller on the floor next to the object on which you will lean (back of a chair, sofa, wall, etc.);
- Put a board on it (one end is on the floor, the other is raised);
- Face in the direction along the board;
- Hold a hand for support;
- Put the right foot on the bottom edge (the foot is placed across the board);
- Put on the left foot on the upper side (the foot is placed across the board);
- Without releasing the support, transfer the weight to the left foot so that the deck is parallel to the line of the floor.
- After performing the exercises, it is necessary to go off the board in the reverse order, lowering the right end to the floor, moving the left foot behind the right back.
- It is the most basic exercise, without which it is impossible to perform the other ones. Actually, it is an elementary balance stand – the ability to keep the coordination while rolling, while not leaning on the back of a chair, wall or other objects.
- Go to the board, as was described above, feet shoulder-width apart, arms apart or holding onto a support. Start slowly rolling under the board from side to side, eventually bringing it to the very edge of the board.
- Feel how the muscles work, find the point of support. Your main task is to master the skill of balance to such an extent that you do not hold on and generally forget that you are standing on the board, and not on the floor.
- You can perform complicated push-ups from the floor on the balanced board. The principle is the same: the hands are put a little wider than the shoulders at the edges of the board. Back and legs are straight.
- Perform push-ups (1-2 sets 10 times). Do not stop at this figure, increase the number of times and approaches with each workout!
You can complicate the exercise in 2 ways:
- During push-ups, you move the roller on the board to the most extreme points to maintain balance. Do this smoothly, moving both hands;
- Place one hand on the board, another on the floor and perform push-ups.
- The balance board is great for all types of squats, although doing them with a lot of weight on the shoulders is still not necessary to reduce the risk of injury. But dumbbells and weights up to 10 kg, additional pressure on the hands are what you need for intense and effective training on the machine.
- Regular squats are performed from a standard stand position. First, you need to learn how to perform squats and keep your balance well in this position, then do it all the way down and connect the extra weight.
- It is essential that the correct squat technique is followed. This is necessary not only for the muscles to work correctly but also in order not to get an injury because of excessive load.
- This simple exercise has long been recognized as one of the most effective and not requiring specialized training or equipment.
- During the performing of the plank, almost all the muscles, especially the buttocks, legs, back, and abdominal muscles are tensed. Using the Balance Board Trainer in this exercise enhances the effect and helps to connect the muscles.
On the balance board, you can perform the strap:
- on the elbows;
- outstretched arms;
- on one hand;
- one leg;
- one hand and the opposite leg;
- side strap;
- reverse strap.
The famous fitness model Michelle Lewin practices using the Balance Board and gets amazing results! She has her own workout program for training using the balance machine. The model highly recommends to include it into your workout routine.
Conclusion: Pros and Cons of the balance machine
Balance machine Yes4All offers one angle of direction and one surface of motion. This hardwood board has a slip-resistant surface. The fixed point of support is a plastic mount that allows unidirectional movement. This is a primary wobble board, which performs its function well, though does not enable to adjust the angle. What is important, it is made from durable hardwood. It has a very useful non-slip surface and hard support.
- Surface resistant to slip
- Durable construction
- Full rotation around the vertical axis
- Ability to combine with other types of training
- Affordable price
- Without angle adjustment