Here, we suggest an easy to do snack and a dietetic dessert. The first recipe is a delicious baguette that includes barberry, which is a small berry of about five to fifteen mm long in red or dark blue colour.
It is rich in vitamin C and Pectin. It is not that famous because it is difficult to pick between thorny shrubs. This particular berry is excellent to treat diarrhoea, stomachache and fever, and also for liver disorders.
Barberry tea has a tranquillising effect on heartburn. Also, you may use it to treat lung infections, fungal or inflammation in the urinary tract and for bronchitis.
On the other hand, oatmeal is an excellent breakfast for it has a lot of fibre that gives a lot of energy (ideal for bodybuilders). It contributes, at the same time, to lower lipids what makes it a cholesterol friend, and it helps to reduce blood pressure.
Oatmeal prevents oxidation of arteries, diabetes and makes the immune system stronger. We should mention that the recipes include natural ingredients that add to the nutritional value of the main component.
How to cook a low-calorie snack and dessert
Almost French coconut-linseed dietary baguette with barberry
- 50 g flax seeds (or flax flour)
- 30 g coconut flour
- 20 g of oat bran
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Five pcs. egg chicken
- 2 tbsp kefir 1%
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 g salt pink (+ spices to taste)
- 30 ml water (you may need more water, depends on the moisture of the food and the size of the eggs)
- 1 tbsp berries goji (or add a handful of barberry – if desired)
- Mix all dry and all liquid ingredients separately.
- Then mix hands.
- Mould the baguette and put it on a silicone mat, and after that – sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in the oven at 160 ° C for 40-45 minutes.
- Get it, cut it and treat it to you. Bon Appetit!
Oatmeal-curd dietary casserole
- 150 g cottage cheese 0%
- 100 ml Milk 0.5% fat (50 ml – for casserole and 50 ml – for topping)
- One pc. egg chicken
- 3 tbsp oat bran (or replace with cellulose)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 g stevia (sugar substitute)
- 13 g protein (casein)
- Blend cottage cheese, egg, 50 ml of milk, stevia, baking powder and oat bran.
- Please put it in a cake mould and bake in the oven at 180 ° C for 20-30 minutes.
- Make topping: beat the milk in a blender with protein (you can substitute for yoghurt) and once again shaken in a mixer.
- Pour this topping casserole-cake and decorate, for example, with black sesame. Bon Appetit!
Conclusion: the forms of a simple meal or dietetic dessert
Though they are in the form of a simple meal or dietetic dessert, these will provide you with energy, proteins, vitamins and nutrients, especially if you are on a diet.
The barberry is a fruit that is common in Europe, but its colour varies depending on the region and cultivating method. It contains berberine, which has a very positive impact on the immune system. Also, it has anti-allergy proprieties and improves good appetite.
It is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants that help to reduce premature ageing. Oatmeal contains high levels of beta-glucan which reduces the risk of diabetes and improves wound healing, among other benefits. On the other hand, beta-glucan prevents upper respiratory tract symptoms.
Please, bear in mind that people with the Celiac disease should buy gluten-free oatmeal. This type of food is rich in omega-6 fatty acids which provide health benefits, too.
And of course, we must mention fibre. This component helps to prevent abrupt variations in blood sugar but to prevent diabetes or lose weight you should eat the unflavored type.