Vegetarian fitness meal plan should comprise only healthy dishes, preferably made of raw fruits and vegetables. They are rich in vitamins, useful antioxidants, and nutrients.
Actually, there are lots of low-calorie vegetarian recipes for those who want to lose weight. They are quite easy to cook and delicious. Such vegetables as zucchini, leafy greens: spinach, chard, all green salads and any kind of cabbage are perfect for preparing vegetarian dishes. The main idea is not to use oil while cooking to preserve all healthy and useful ingredients.
SEE ALSO: Beyoncé’s 22-day vegan diet. Top 5 vegan recipes for weight loss
Vegetables – the most essential part of a vegetarian’s diet can turn into a delicious masterpiece when cooked correctly. We offer you a variety of useful, easy to prepare weight loss recipes for vegetarians.
How to cook the best vegetarian dinners with vegetables?
Asian vegetable rolls
- 4 sheets Rice paper
- 1 pc Bulgarian pepper
- 1 pc Cucumber
- 1 tbsp. Sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp. Soy sauce
- Sheets of rice paper divided into two parts and dip in cold water to soften.
- Bulgarian pepper and cucumber cut into small strips.
- Arrange the halves of rice paper on plates, put the sliced vegetables on top and roll them up into rolls.
- Sprinkle the rolls with soy sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Spicy Bean Soup
- 2 pieces Large tomatoes
- 1/3 pod Hot chili pepper
- 200 G Beans
- 1 branch Parsley
- Dry mix “Provencal herbs”
- Salt and pepper
- Boil beans to cook. Drain 2/3 of the liquid.
- Make cross-shaped cuts on the tomatos with a knife and pour over boiling water.
- Peel the tomatoes and chop the flesh into medium cubes.
- Add tomatoes to the beans, mix and stew under a lid for 10 minutes.
- Pour 0.5 liters of water, add a dry mixture of “Provencal herbs”, salt and pepper.
- Peel the chili peppers from seeds and cut into small circles. Add to saucepan.
- Boil 10 minutes. At the end of cooking add chopped parsley to the soup.
- 1 pc Orange
- 1 pc Avocado
- 1 bundle Cilantro
- 5 pcs Cherry tomatoes
- 15 g Red onion
- 2 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Sesame oil
- Cut the orange and avocado into small cubes.
- Cherry tomatoes cut into four parts.
- Kinzu large chopped.
- Combine lemon juice with sesame oil and pour over the fruit and vegetable mixture.
- Top with a red onion.
- 200 g Fresh tuna
- 1/2 tsp Sesame oil
- 1 tsp Lime juice
- 25 g Red onion
- 1 branch; Cilantro
- 1 tbsp. Black sesame seeds – spoon
- 1 tsp. Soy sauce
- Tuna cut into very small cubes;
- Chop the onion and cilantro in a blender to fine crumb;
- Add chopped vegetables, lime juice, sesame oil and soy sauce to tuna.
- Spread the resulting mass on a plate in a special salad form (if there is no form, you can use a small saucer with low sides), tamp with a spoon.
- Remove the form (or turn the saucer on a plate for serving).
- From above decorate sesame seeds.
Thai fried rice
- 400 g Rice “Jasmine”
- 1 head White onion
- 150 g Mushrooms
- 1 pc Bulgarian pepper
- 60 g Soy sprouts
- 1 bundle Cilantro
- 30 ml Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Sesame oil
- Boil rice until cooked.
- Cut vegetables: Bulgarian pepper – straws, onion – half rings, mushrooms – quarters.
- Finely chop the cilantro.
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan. Fry all vegetables over high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add rice and soy sauce to vegetables. Warm up for 5 minutes.
- Before serving, add soy sprouts to rice.
Sweet Pumpkin Pie
- 600 g Pumpkin
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. Corn starch
- 1 tsp Brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. Dates
For the dough:
- 1.5 cups Flour wholegrain
- 1/3 cup Brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. Soda
- 30 ml Vegetable oil
- about 1 cup Water for a non-sticky, plastic test.
- Cut the pumpkin into several pieces, remove the seeds.
- Lay out a pumpkin on parchment paper and send to bake in the oven for 45 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
- Soak the dates in water for 10-15 minutes, then remove the stones.
- Remove the pumpkin pulp from the oven and place it in the bowl of the blender.
- Add dates, starch, ginger, sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Grind all the ingredients for the filling to a state of uniform mashed potatoes.
- For the dough mix flour, soda, sugar. Mix.
- Add vegetable oil and grind hands in crumb.
- Gradually pouring cold water, knead the dough to a dense consistency.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin and gently shift it into a low baking dish. Well press the dough to the walls of the form.
- Lay out and level the pumpkin filling.
- Bake the cake for 35 minutes at 180 degrees.
Aubergine saute with Garlic
- Aubergine – 1 pc;
- Parsley – 1 bunch;
- Onion – 1 piece;
- Olive oil – 3 tbsp. spoons;
- Garlic – 2 cloves;
- Salt pepper.
- Aubergine cut into cubes, lightly salt and leave for 10 minutes.
- Coarsely chop the parsley.
- Onions cut into rings.
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add the onions and fry until golden brown.
- Drain liquid from eggplants, rinse with water, dry with paper towel.
- Add the eggplant to the onion and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add garlic, grated on a fine grater, to vegetables, simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with saute chopped parsley just before serving.
Finnish Salmon Soup
- 300 g Fresh salmon
- 2 l Fish or vegetable broth
- 1 pc; Processed cheese
- 1 pc Carrots
- 7 pieces Champignons
- 1 bunch Parsley
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the salmon into medium cubes.
- Mushrooms cut into plates.
- Rub the carrots on a fine grater.
- Heat up olive oil in a pan.
- Add mushrooms and carrots. Fry for 10 minutes.
- Add salmon to vegetables, stew for about 5 minutes.
- In a saucepan, bring the broth to a boil. Dissolve melted cheese to dissolve. Salt, pepper.
- Carefully add the salmon and vegetables to the cheese broth.
- Add the chopped parsley and cook the soup on low heat for another 5 minutes.
Salad with beet and goat cheese
- 1 pc Cooked beets
- 50 g Salad leaves
- 50 g Soft goat cheese
- 15 g Pine nuts
- 1 tbsp. Unrefined sunflower oil
- Wash lettuce leaves, tear them apart and put them on a plate.
- Beets cut into plates.
- Dice goat cheese.
- Salad dressing with sunflower oil and garnish with pine nuts.
Broccoli Cream Soup
- 350 g Broccoli
- 200 g Cauliflower
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 tbsp. Ground nutmeg
- 30 g Cheddar cheese
- 1 branch Dill
- Salt and pepper
- Broccoli and cauliflower boil in salted water.
- Directly in a saucepan, using an immersion blender, beat the vegetables into a homogeneous mass.
- Add chopped garlic.
- Remove from heat. Add salt, pepper, nutmeg and finely chopped dill.
- Before serving, sprinkle the soup with grated cheddar cheese on the plates.
SEE ALSO: Top 5 low-calorie delicious dishes vegetarian recipes
SEE ALSO: 5 Healthy Vegan Dinner Recipes With Garlic
Conclusion: Pieces of advice for beginner vegetarians
The success of a beginner vegetarian consists of acquiring some good habits:
- To buy food and eat not all that you want, but carefully. Slowly, the body itself will begin to “ask” only healthy, easily digestible and nutritious food;
- Count the calories – at least approximately. In a week you will understand when it is necessary to add calories, and when it is enough. It is not necessary to count everything “in grams”;
- Do not skip breakfast. There should be a nutritious breakfast, but not fat and not heavy. Give preference to vitamins, protein, and fiber;
- Have a snack made of useful products, such as fresh fruit or a mixture of nuts and seeds;
- Consume the right vitamins, including B12 and D on a daily basis. Actually, this is a guarantee of your health and success as a strict vegetarian;
- Use imagination so as not to cook the same thing for breakfast and other meals. Creativity in the kitchen will be a pleasant pastime and inspiration for you and the whole family!
If you follow these simple tips, then the jump to vegetarianism will be smooth and even pleasant. You will give space to your imagination and charge your body with useful substances. Please yourself and your family with unusual and very tasty dishes, and you will definitely feel great!
Leave a Reply