Not so long time ago it was believed that only sick people need a diet. Of course, any illness can cause a restriction of their nutrition, but proper nutrition is necessary for quite healthy people. In other words, diet for prevention. It can be light soups, vegetable salads, baked vegetables, various snacks etc.
Dietary recipes containing low-calorie products are well-absorbed by the body. Such a menu contains the optimal amount of useful substances that every person needs.
Want to look gorgeous, but the prospect of sitting on exhausting diets is not motivating at all? There is a way to easily and effectively lose weight while eating delicious dishes. Do not believe it? Then we present you the top 4 of the best balanced, nutritious and low-calorie dietary dishes that will help you quickly get rid of extra pounds and essentially improve your well-being.
How to cook low-calorie delicious dishes for weight loss?
Diet vegetable muffins
- 3 Egg
- 2 Egg white
- 2 gr Pink salt
- 4 teaspoons Spinach
- 4 teaspoons Pumpkin cut into cubes
- 4 teaspoons Green peas
- Mix eggs, whites, salt and spices.
- Add vegetables and stir.
- Place into silicon dishes and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Vegetable muffins are ready. Have a nice meal.
Diet pumpkin soup with coconut milk and pepitas
- 300 gr Pumpkin
- 125 gr Coconut milk 5% fat or use coconut cream
- 1 gr Pink salt
- 2 gr Curcuma
- 2 teaspoons Pepitas
- Boil pumpkin with pink salt and Curcuma.
- Add coconut milk.
- Bring it to boiling and whisk in blender until smooth.
- Serve with pepitas. Have a nice meal.
Diet vegan salad “Dressed herring”
- 2 tablespoons Wakame wet in ½ glass of water
- 30 gr Fennel
- 40 gr Zucchini
- 30 gr Carrot
- 30 gr Beet
- 10 teaspoons 1% kefir
- 2 gr Pink salt I use Himalayan
- Bake beet and carrot in oven at 230 degrees for 30 minutes and zucchini for 15 minutes.
- Grate all vegetables.
- Now make a salad. Place wakame in lower layer.
- Then place fennel higher. Do not forget to add salt and kefir.
- Then the layer of zucchini, salt and kefir.
- Now carrot, salt and kefir.
- The same do with beet.
- Put salad into the fridge for some hours. Then enjoy the taste, have a nice meal.
Diet tomato paste
- 3000 gr Tomato sweet and mature
- ½ teaspoon Stevia
- ½ teaspoon Pink salt I use Himalayan
- 2 gr Grinded nutmeg + 2 bay leaves + 2 gr of cloves + dill weed
- 1 gr Oregano + dried basil + black cardamom + black pepper + spices at option
- ½ teaspoon 9% vinegar
- Boil water and wash tomatoes.
- Put tomatoes into the pot, pour with boiling water and leave for 5 minutes. Now peel the tomatoes.
- Then cut them into pieces, we need only flesh.
- Put them into the pot and place it on medium heat.
- Bring to the boil, the juice appears. We need about 15 minutes.
- After boiling, pour out the juice.
- Do the same two more times for 15 minutes, so the tomatoes are on heat for 30 minutes.
- Now take the blender and make a puree.
- Add salt, stevia, spices and bay leaves.
- Continue cooking. It is important that puree boil but not burn. Slightly open the top so the liquid steam off. And stir from time to time.
- Add vinegar.
- Now boil the jar. I used 700 ml jar. Put the top into the boiling water. When the drops are large, the jar is ready. Put paste into the jar and close with a top. Tomato paste is ready. Have a nice meal.
Diet chicken Panini
- 5 tablespoons Oatmeal
- 3 Egg white
- ½ teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/3 tablespoon Psyllium
- 1 gr Pink salt I use Himalayan
- Put all ingredients in blender.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Bake at medium heat until it is golden brown.
- Put filling on one side – everything you want and roll it.
- Very fast and tasty. Have a nice meal.
Conclusion: Does the number of meals affects weight loss?
To lose weight, you must reduce the total caloric content of consumer products, but in no case reduce the number of meals during the day.
By reducing the caloric intake to 1000-1500 kcal per day, you can eat any number of times a day, but not less than three. The main thing – do not violate the rule on the appropriate number of eaten carbohydrates at a time (90-100 grams maximum), and then you can eat as many times a day as it will be convenient.
So, we will provide a list of rules that combine quality, the quantity of food and the number of meals:
- it is desirable to have meals 4-5 times a day, constantly in the same hour;
- a special emphasis should be put on breakfast, and dinner should consist of easily digestible dishes and 2-3 hours before sleep, but not at night;
- from the menu you should exclude or reduce to a minimum fatty, sharp, salty, pickled, smoked food;
- cereals, vegetables and fruits should become an integral part of the daily ration.
Leave a Reply