Taking care of your health is pretty trendy nowadays. People realize that if they want to live longer – they have to start thinking of their well-being now. That’s why we start eating healthy and exercising. Also, we’re concerned about our weight. There can be a few reasons for this, for example, that society promotes slimness, or because we are aware that obesity has a negative impact on our bodies.
It’s no secret that celebrities regularly train and watch what they eat to look their best and be slim. We see them on magazine covers, runways and TV and admire their appearance. We look up to them and wish we looked just as stunning. As for the second reason, people know that the vast majority of modern diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, arthritis and arthrosis of the joints, as well as cancer tumors are directly related to the presence of excess weight in the body.
Here are a few medical facts as to why being slimmer has its advantages:
- Obese people are three times more likely to have hypertension of than thin people;
- Atherosclerosis and other heart-related diseases are twice as common among obese people than among people with average weight;
- Overweight persons have a higher probability of developing diabetes;
- Overweight people live on average 1.5 times less than people with average weight.
To prevent ourselves from diseases and disorders it’s best that we eat healthily, have enough exercise and our bodies will thank us. This is why we have prepared a few tips on how to become slim faster.
Stick to a healthy diet
A balanced diet is one of the critical elements of a healthy lifestyle and, consequently, improving one’s health. This is a significant and permanent factor that ensures adequate processes the development of the body. Rational, healthy nutrition provides a harmonious physical and neuropsychic development, increases resistance to infectious diseases and resistance to adverse environmental conditions. It’s also likely that you will lose weight if you have proper nutrition.
However, if you’re too anxious to see results and if you need to slim down in a few days, you can choose a diet that will ensure rapid weight loss. When selecting such a regime, be sure to follow a few simple rules:
- Make sure that the main foods are accessible to you because of the fastest-working diets, aka mono-diets that are built around one component;
- You should like what you’re eating. Otherwise, it will be easier to forget the whole idea and fail to finish;
- For a more comfortable weight loss, choose a regime in which all the dishes are easy to cook, so that you are less in the kitchen and not be tempted by the food.
10 Diets For Rapid Weight Loss
- The Hollywood diet. You can guess why it’s called that. Many stars stick to it if they have a photo shoot coming up. It lasts two weeks, and you can lose up to 15 lbs. Be sure to cut way back on of sugar, salt, and fat. Do not eat bread for two weeks.
- The cabbage one is known to be quite useful: lose up to 11 pounds in 14 days. The dishes don’t contain fat and are pretty tasty, so there’s a small risk of a relapse.
- The Japanese diet is relatively popular because with it you can shed up to 18 lbs in two weeks. The menu consists mostly of seafood, but all dishes should not have salt in them.
- The Brazilian meal plan is based on vegetables, fruits, and vegetable soups. In seven days you can lose weight up to 9 pounds.
- The three-day marathon. It lasts for nine days. It’s divided into three stages, three days each. All you eat is veggies, potatoes, and rice. The only thing you’re allowed to drink is plain water. You can lose up to 20 lbs, but you need to be extremely careful.
- The Buckwheat challenge usually up to two weeks, you can lose approximately 17 lbs. However, you’re not allowed any additives, spices, salt and side dishes. The titular porridge is not boiled. You need to submerge it into hot water and let sit for 3-4 hours.
- The cabbage soup diet. Its duration is seven days. You can lose up to 22 pounds eating a special fat-burning soup and some other low-calorie foods.
- The 3-day spinach one. Lose up to 10 lbs in 3 days! A regime which will not make you starve and has a variety of dishes. You will not get bored with this one.
- The Kefir regime lasts for seven days, and you can effortlessly shed up to 11 lbs. You’ll cleanse your stomach and lose a significant amount of weight if you drink non-fat kefir with every meal.
- Short Carrot meal plan will help you to get rid of up to 17 extra pounds in 10 days. This vegetable is very low in calories. Therefore it will help you to shape up very fast.
Blueberry Diet To Become Slim Faster
If you’re looking for an unusual diet – this is the one that will suit your needs. For those who want to lose weight and improve their health, the blueberry diet is the best fit, because this berry is best known as an antioxidant. These berries contain a large number of minerals (calcium, iron, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium), vitamins (A, PP, group B, C), pectic substances, organic acids, healthy sugars.
Regular consumption of these berries will help improve eyesight, reduce blood sugar levels, normalize the activity of the hematopoietic system, rejuvenate the body, which will be actively released from free radicals. It is worth noting that the juice regulates the work of the digestive organs: it helps cleanse the body if you suffer from constipation and helps cure stomach disorders and indigestion.
You should not stick to this regime for more than three days. It’s a good way of getting rid of excess weight fast (if you have a party coming up and need to fit into your favorite clothes). The titular ingredient will get rid of the water weight and burn fat at the same time. These three days your meals will consist of the following foods: fresh blueberries, low-fat yogurt, low-fat sour cream (1-2 tsp/day), low-fat cottage cheese.
Here is a meal plan for three days that you can not alter in any way:
Breakfast: half a cup of the titular ingredient, 100 grams of low-fat cottage cheese, one tsp. of sour cream, a glass of kefir.
Brunch: diet cocktail of low-fat kefir (125 ml) and one glass of blueberries.
Lunch: half a cup of berries, 100 grams of low-fat cottage cheese, one tsp. sour cream, a glass of kefir.
Snack: a low-fat yogurt-berry smoothie with no added sugar.
Dinner: one glass of a kefir-berry mixture.
A couple of hours before bedtime, you need to eat cottage cheese (100 grams), mixed with blueberries (half a cup). You can replace this cottage cheese and berry dish with a kefir diet cocktail (125 ml) and blueberries (half a cup). You can lose 2-3 kg of excess weight during these three days.
The advantage of this regime is that the body will receive a considerable amount of various beneficial substances. However, the blueberry slimming method has restrictions. Those who have an extended breakdown of the digestive system should not start this experiment. Those who have poor tolerance of fermented milk products should also avoid it. Do not forget to consult your doctor before making any changes.
The 14-day Hollywood Diet
This regime is used by celebrities such as Nicole Kidman, who always relies on this plan. Renee Zellweger had to gain 26 pounds to star in the film “Bridget Jones’s Diary” Renee was to star in Chicago soon after this movie and needed to get back into shape as fast as she can. This was her preferred method. Another celebrity that took advantage of this method of losing weight after she gave birth is Catherine Zeta-Jones. There are many other movie stars that needed to slim down and used this regime, that’s where it gets its name from.
It is a diet with a restriction on the number of carbohydrates, fats, and total calories. Foods high in protein (eggs, meat, fish) and fiber (low-carb fruits and vegetables) are preferred. It also requires abundant fluid intake – at least 1.5 liters per day – it can be green tea or plain, non-carbonated and non-mineralized water.
- You should completely exclude breakfast for 14 days (in a more mild version, breakfast may consist of a cup of green tea or a cup of coffee and half a grapefruit – according to established or unsubstantiated opinion, this fruit breaks up cellulite).
- Bread, pastries, vegetables, and fruits high in starch should be completely excluded.
- Alcohol and all alcoholic beverages and foods are prohibited throughout the 14 days.
- Sugar and all its derivatives are not allowed (you can add carbohydrate-free sugar substitutes).
- You should cook all the food without the using fat and/or oil (only boil or steam).
- Reject all salt and brines.
Here is a detailed menu:
Day 1 and Day 8
Lunch: one chicken or two quail’s eggs, one medium tomato, a cup of coffee (it is better to replace with green tea);
Dinner: cabbage or cucumber salad, half a grapefruit, one chicken or two quail’s eggs.
Day 2 and Day 9
Lunch: one chicken or two quail’s eggs, one grapefruit, a cup of coffee (green tea);
Dinner: medium cucumber, boiled lean beef (200 grams), coffee (green tea).
Day 3 and Day 10
Lunch: one chicken or two quail’s eggs, one medium tomato, or cabbage salad, or a cucumber, a cup of green tea;
Dinner: medium cucumber, boiled lean beef (200 grams), a cup of coffee (green tea).
Day 4 and Day 11
Lunch: cabbage or cucumber salad, one grapefruit, a cup of coffee (green tea);
Dinner: one chicken or two quail’s eggs, low-fat cottage cheese (200 grams) – no yogurt, a cup of coffee.
Day 5 and Day 12
Lunch: one chicken or two quail’s eggs, cabbage salad or a cucumber, a cup of tea;
Dinner: cabbage or cucumber salad, boiled fish (200 grams), coffee or tea.
Day 6 and Day 12
Lunch: fruit salad: apple, orange, and grapefruit;
Dinner: cabbage or cucumber salad, boiled low-fat beef (200 grams), green tea.
Day 7 and Day 14
Lunch: boiled chicken (200 grams), cabbage or cucumber salad, one grapefruit or orange, a cup of coffee (green tea);
Dinner: fruit salad: apple, orange, and grapefruit.
This meal plan will allow you to lose weight quickly with a few simple restrictions. Moreover, there are no restrictions as to raw foods in salads – any kind of cabbage (it can be a regular white cabbage, cauliflower, and broccoli) and you can eat as many cucumbers as you wish. The lack of salt in the cooked food will contribute to the removal of excess fluid from the body; you will lose up to 1.5 kg a day during the first two days of the diet.
3 recipes for low-calorie meals for rapid weight loss
If you run out of ideas of what to cook on your low-calorie regime, here are a few useful recipes that will help you feel full without damaging your figure.
An ideal option for those who want to get rid of extra pounds! Packed with protein, vitamins, and minerals. It will give you a feeling of fullness for a long time. Vegan-friendly. Its dressing is light but delicious.
- 4 cups of kale
- 14 oz of black beans canned
- 1 cup of corn canned
- 2 yellow bell peppers
- 1 1/2 avocado
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 cup of red onion
- 1/2 cup of cilantro
- 1 tbsp of jalapeño peppers
Peel the avocado, discard the pit and cut it into cubes
Rinse and dry the canned corn and beans
Half the yellow bell peppers and the jalapeño peppers, remove the seeds and dice them
Wash the kale, remove the harsh stems (if there are any)
Cube the tomato
Finely mince the red onion and cilantro
Dress with a vinaigrette of olive oil, cumin, lime juice, salt and pepper
Mix in a large bowl, serve and enjoy!
A hearty yet low-calorie soup that you can enjoy while on a diet. The serving size is big, so you could either share it with friends and family or freeze and reheat whenever you feel like having a nice bowl of tasty soup.
- 1 onion diced
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 cup of carrots diced
- 4 cups of chopped cabbage
- 1 cup of green beans
- 2 whole bell peppers chopped
- 1 can of San Marzano tomatoes
- 6 cups of beef broth
- 2 tbsp of tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp of thyme fresh or dried
- 1/2 tsp of basil fresh or dried
- 2 cups of broccoli
- 2 cups of zucchini
Cook the onion & garlic in a pot over medium heat until soft.
Add the carrots, cabbage & green beans. Stir and cook for at least 5 minutes
Bring the bell peppers to the party, saute for 2 minutes
Add the canned San Marzano tomatoes, beef broth, tomato paste, and herbs.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Put zucchini & broccoli into the pot.
Simmer an additional 10 minutes.
An excellent and easy to make one-pan dinner packed with protein and other nutrients. The protein content exceeds the carb content, so it's a perfect meal for the second part of the day.
- 2 trout fillets
- 2 tsp of fresh root ginger grated
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1 small red chili pepper seeded and finely chopped
- grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 bok choy each quartered lengthways
- 2 tbsp of low-sodium soy sauce
- Black pepper to taste
Place the fish side by side on a large square of aluminum foil. Mix the ginger, garlic, chili and lime zest. Brush the fish with this mix.
Drizzle the lime juice over the rushed fish, then put the pieces of bok choy around and on top of the fish.
Pour the soy sauce over the bok choy and seal the foil around the edges, making sure you leave space at the top for the steam to circulate during cooking time.
Steam for 15 minutes. (If you haven’t got a steamer, put the parcel on a heatproof plate over a pan of simmering water, cover with a lid and steam.)
Drink More Water
Water helps not only to compensate for the loss of fluid in the body. It is also an effortless and effective way to get rid of extra pounds. Experts believe: if you drink water – you can lose weight.
Recent studies have shown that drinking 2 liters of water a day helps to increase the consumption of calories by 80-120 kcal a day. Also, water affects the stomach, appetite, and brain. Researchers from the Society for the Study of Ingestive Behavior divided participants into two groups. They gave one group small glasses of water – 50 ml, and the other – large glasses of 350 ml. Participants that drank a more considerable amount of water felt fuller. In other words, water helps to cope with overeating: the more you drink, the less space you leave for calories.
How much water should one drink?
It depends on how much you weigh. You need 15 ml of water per each kg of weight. If a person weighs 75 kilograms – he/she should drink at least 1125 ml of water a day. And water doesn’t mean just any liquid – neither tea, nor coffee, nor juice three in this quantity. You should also take into account the level of motor activity and air temperature. On a hot day, you need to drink more – at least 2 cups. The same applies to workouts – drink water during training to avoid dehydration.
How water helps weight loss
Not everyone can follow the recommendations of specialists in drinking regime. The most frequent answers to the question: “Why don’t you drink water?” are: “I’m not used to it,” “I forgot,” “I’m not thirsty.” Here are tips to help fix this situation and lose weight with water.
- If you drink water throughout the day, you fill your stomach without the extra “liquid” calories that are contained in milk, juices, soda and often lead to weight gain. After all, we often underestimate the effect of these drinks on the total caloric intake.
- If you’re hungry, you will inevitably eat less by filling the stomach with water before the meal. A decrease in the number of calories is a sure sign that you can lose weight if you drink water.
- People often think they are hungry – but in fact, the body just needs water. Researchers have determined that in 75% of cases, the desire to eat something is the body’s signal about dehydration. Therefore, remember – if you want to eat, drink some water.
What should one do if one does not like the taste of plain water? Try adding a little lemon juice, a mint leaf, some cucumber or pomegranate. It will not add calories, and the flavor will change.
Commit to drinking water regularly
The idea is to make drinking water become a habitual thing in your everyday life. Put a glass of water on the bedside table before bedtime – and then you will not forget to drink it immediately after waking up. This simple step will help to wake up the body and improve metabolism.
The easiest way to remember to drink water throughout the day is to carry a bottle everywhere with you. No need to wait until you feel thirsty: this is the body’s signal of dehydration. The bottle, which has become your regular companion, will remind you: it’s time to drink! Water in stores is not cheap, so buy a beautiful reusable bottle and fill it at home. This will help save some cash.
Set the alarm, a reminder on your smartphone or computer – and drink a glass every two hours. To keep track of the volume, put a 1-liter bottle on your desk and drink throughout the day. If you work from home, fill a jug of the desired amount in the morning and pour out of it every time you go into the kitchen. And here’s a lifehack for bracelet lovers: put eight thin bracelets on the one hand in the morning. Take off one bracelet each time you drink a full glass of water and put it on the other hand. At the end of the day, all bracelets should have moved. This way you can keep track of the amount that you drank.
Planning on having a meal soon? Drink a glass of water first! This will not only help to avoid overeating but also facilitate the process of digestion, assimilation of beneficial substances and the removal of toxins and toxins from the body.
More liquid, but no sugar
If you are accustomed to quenching your thirst with juice, soda, cold sweet tea, then try to replace them with clean non-carbonated water gradually. This will help reduce the calorie intake by hundreds of calories a day. Do not make excuses for yourself to drink beverages with labels like “diet” and “0 calories” and carefully read the content of the drinks. Often they add a large number of artificial sweeteners and flavorings. And unlike water, they do not quench thirst and do not accelerate the metabolism.
Be sure to reduce salt intake. Otherwise, excess liquid will have a hard time leaving the body which results in swelling. If the taste of unsalted food seems too unusual, try adding dried kelp, herbs and spices. When shopping, read the labels carefully: frozen foods often contain an excess of salt. In cafes and restaurants, salt is usually not spared either, stimulating customers to order drinks to quench their thirst. Therefore, ask not to add salt to a salad, steak or fish.
Try The Water Detox
To lose weight, try a short detox diet. It’s based on the water with the addition of chopped vegetables and fruits. The best ingredients for this are cucumbers, apples, citrus fruits, pineapple, mint leaves, and other herbs. You can peel the citruses if you’re trying to avoid bitterness. Try mixing and get different tastes and combinations.
Cut the selected vegetables and fruits, arrange in jars or glasses with lids. Sugar and sweeteners are not allowed, but cinnamon is possible. Make sure that the caps have holes for air circulation. Add the titular liquid, refrigerate for 3-4 hours. The total volume is 1.8 liters, it must be divided into 9-10 servings. Drink throughout the day.
Also, you can eat other foods rich in water: vegetables and fruits. Try zucchini, zucchini, cauliflower, broccoli, tomatoes, melons. Boil, bake and steam some of them, but cook without salt to avoid swelling.
Such a detox lasts 1-2 days, and it is best to plan it for the weekend. Remember that although such a weekend will help you lose a few pounds, it does not negate proper nutrition and physical activity. Otherwise, the weight will immediately return. So do not forget to follow the calories and portion sizes!
Get Enough Sleep
Even if you stick to a healthy diet and lead an active lifestyle, it is crucial that you get enough rest. The majority usually take rest for granted, but it is one of the essential factors in shedding those extra pounds and inches off the waist. It is one of the keys to good health, and may also be the key to maintaining a healthy weight.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 35 percent of people don’t get enough sleep. Researchers have proven that people who undersleep (5 hours or less) are prone to weight gain and obesity. Healthy sleepers, on the other hand, tend to have a healthy weight.
Researchers state that resting hours decreased from 8.5 hours to 6.5 hours since 1950, which caused an increase in obesity from 10% to 23%. The study found that women who slept five hours at night were almost twice as likely to be obese than women who slept 7-8 hours. Women who slept for 7 hours had 15% less weight than women who slept for 5 hours.
A similar study was conducted among nurses who worked night shifts, had an irregular schedule, mixed day and night shifts had a higher risk of developing type 2 diabetes. However, it is also a well-known fact that oversleeping has the same effect on the body as undersleeping.
This plays an integral part in the regulation of metabolism and appetite. With deprivation, metabolism goes out of balance, which ultimately affects people’s food preferences. Teenagers who don’t get enough rest eat more carbohydrates. Therefore, denial is a risk factor among young people.
Let’s take a look at what happens if you ignore the significance of healthy sleeping:
- Increased hunger: deprivation can change hormones that control appetite. In one small study, for example, it was found that young people who were sleep deprived had higher levels of an appetite-stimulating hormone ghrelin and low saturation levels causing the hormone leptin.
- More time to eat: People who sleep less can eat more when they are surrounded by tasty snacks, than people who get a good night’s sleep.
- More junk food: One experiment conducted by Japanese researchers involving workers showed that those who slept less than six hours and had casual meals ate more junk food than those who slept more than six hours.
- Low mobility: People feel more tired during the day. They tend to spend more time watching TV and spend less time on physical activity.
- Emotional satisfaction: People tend to devour food not for the sake of calories (energy) for the body, but for emotional and psychological comfort.
- If you want to work late at night, think again: If you work late and get up early in the morning, the chances are that you’ll produce more ghrelin, the appetite-stimulating hormone. It causes hunger, sugar cravings, fatty and salty foods.
- Lack of mental clarity: To make good decisions, particularly about the foods that you eat or the foods that you want to avoid. That is why a lack of sleep destroys all diets. As a rule, you could fight this desire. But because your signals are blocked or weakened by sleep deprivation, you have problems fighting the urge to eat, the wrong foods.
- The body needs more rest: Scientists from Brazil have discovered that sleep deficiency reduces protein synthesis, which leads to losing muscle mass. Lack of rest prevents your body from recovering from exercise or physical activity at work, slowing down the production of the growth hormone, your natural source of anti-aging and burning fat.
Conclusion: Although there are no hard and fast rules that would apply to all people, one good rule remains. It is necessary to have from seven to nine hours of rest a day. It may not seem like much, but it can make everything and mean more than any other health solution you make.
Regular changes, such as waking up early on workdays, can increase the risk of metabolic diseases, such as obesity, diabetes, and heart diseases, according to the researchers. If you want to see the results right away, you will have to do everything perfectly right.
Make Sure You Get Enough Exercise
Many people are aware of the fact that physical activity is essential if you want to lose weight. But some of us prefer to ignore it or consciously forget about it. How does one even know how and how much one needs to move without harming one’s health and seeing the results faster?
Sitting less – an essential condition for losing weight.
Scientists from Pittsburgh have shown that constant and frequent movements are more likely to contribute to weight loss than occasional trips to the gym. Arguably anyone who prefers to visit the gym twice a week, or go in for dancing lessons, swimming or any other sport, while having a sedentary lifestyle the rest of the day is likely to be overweight. And losing weight this way is also tricky.
To achieve the desired effect, it is important to sit less in front of the TV or at a desk and move more throughout the day. If you are required to sit all day at work, try taking breaks for physical activities every hour or so. Like squatting, or stretching, or even just walking around. It is healthy walking to and from work, as well as daily evening walks, household chores, outdoor games with children.
Tips on how to make yourself exercise more:
Make walking your friend. As mentioned above, walking is much more advantageous than traveling by public transport or by car. Try to walk as much as possible. 10,000 steps every day will help you maintain your level of activity.
Get a fitness tracker. This technology will make your training much more interesting because you can learn not only about your condition but also about the number of steps that you have taken.
Exercise in the morning. Make your training a daily one. Let the day begin actively.
Do group sports. This will reinforce your enthusiasm. You can also hold small competitions that will keep you in good shape.
Start Taking Up Walking
Running may be a traumatic experience for an untrained person. One can experience shortness of breath and heartthrob while running, minor stretching of muscle and tendon fibers, joint injuries, prolonged muscle pain after a workout. All these inconveniences often cause people to stop exercising before they notice a result. But walking is much effortless and pleasurable. Here are some advantages.
- Walking is mainly driven by energy released from the result of a fat breakdown. We can say that walking and losing weight are synonymous concepts. When you’re running and doing other intensive routines, you’re burning primarily carbohydrates.
- Most of the muscles in our body are involved because, in addition to leg movements, it is also obligatory for the body to maintain balance, which means that it is necessary to include the muscles of the body and the muscles of the upper limbs.
- The walking pace is easily dosed. If you feel that you have taken too high a rhythm, you can slow down for a while. To regulate the speed of running is much more difficult.
- Even if you can’t run a hundred meters without shortness of breath, you can easily walk two or three kilometers. And that’s more than enough to start with.
- Also an important advantage. A walking person does not attract as much attention as a running person. Many people have social anxiety or are just embarrassed to run. If they are engaged in recreational walking, they will only give the impression of a person in a hurry.
A Few Tips For Beginners
- Plan your distance. Choose whatever suits you the best: tracks in the park, a treadmill at the gym, a path at a stadium, or a sidewalk on a quaint and uncrowded street. Find out the approximate distance. If this is a stadium, then the length of its track is 400 meters. The length of the range on the street can be measured with a car speedometer. Use Google Maps; they’re pretty helpful.
- Wear comfortable shoes and quality sportswear. It will pay off. Tight shoes, even if you’re walking at a moderate pace will make your feet tired and your spine sore.
- You are on the move. Breathe smoothly and freely. You will experience the feeling of strength, warmth, mood enhancement, a feeling of cheerfulness will appear already in the second third minute. The optimal walking pace for us is about 10-15 percent more than usual.
- The duration of the walk. It doesn’t matter how long you walk, as long as you are doing it. The trail can last from 20-30 minutes up to an hour. If you like you can do more. And don’t worry if you do not have time for a long workout. You can break the time up into smaller intervals. If your goal is an hour a day – you can break up the time into 20 minutes intervals. The effectiveness of the workout will still be the same.
There is only one unpleasant property of physical workouts. We can quickly tire of them and get bored. And after some time we will be too lazy to train the way previously seemed so pleasant to you. But this should not present a problem since you can alternate your routine. Here are some other types of load that may be advantageous to us.
Walking up and down stairs. It should be noted that this type of exercise is more intense than walking on a flat surface, so be careful with the choice of pace. At least 10-12 minutes should be enough. And you should experience no shortness of breath and no heartthrobs.
Jogging. The requirements are the same – a pulse of about 110 per 1 minute, sufficient breathing, a feeling of cheerfulness, an increase in tone and mood. Although, do not neglect such intermediate types of training as running-walking, walking at a fast pace on a rough surface.
Morning toning gymnastics. 10-15 minutes of invigorating movements in the morning before the start of a working day. Energy consumption is small. The main thing is that this exercise increases the muscle tone, and thus stimulates the breakdown of fat and reduces appetite. Just what we are after!
Unfavorable Types Of Workouts For Rapid Weight Loss
Game sports. The nature of the workout is such that the muscles quickly lose their supply of carbohydrates and become tired. This means an increase in appetite and inhibition of the fat breakdown. However, if the game peps you up, invigorates you and so on, then your body will receive everything that you need. The only requirement is not to bring yourself to fatigue.
Building muscle mass is also considered undesirable. The mode of this type of training implies fatigue, as a necessary stage. Otherwise, you can not stimulate muscle growth. That is not what we are looking for. There’s also an ambiguous opinion about swimming. Many people say that they have an increased appetite after a swim in the pool.
Conclusion: The body needs movement and exercise just the same as it needs food. And the training method, which seemed very pleasant to you yesterday, may seem excessive and tedious today. Trust your body and rely on what you feel. You should be satisfied with your workouts. If yesterday’s pace seems unreasonable to you, reduce it. If the duration seems excessive, shorten it.
Great Ways of Exercising At Home
An excellent exercise for quick weight loss is jumping rope. At first, it can be complicated and even tough, but you should not start jumping for 10 minutes without a break right away. Start with 1-2 minutes and gradually increase the amount of time. Jumping is a great help. It also involves the muscles of the arms, legs, back, and abdomen.
Start with simple squats, which perfectly pump the hips and buttocks, and also help you slim down overall. It is essential that your heels do not come off the floor, and your knees do not go beyond your toes during this exercise. Do you want to make the workout more complex? Then try to do a jump after each squat. Perform three sets of 20 times every other day.
This is one of the most effective exercises for losing extra pounds, which will make your waist beautiful and slim. We are sure you know how to do it: three times a week, three sets of 30 times. It is recommended doing exercises to get different muscles throughout the body to work so that the process of losing weight goes evenly, and as a result, you get a gorgeous figure.
Such a high-intensity exercise is best performed using a fitness platform. If you do not own one – try something that you have in your house that resembles it. But it’s relatively inexpensive to buy one (cheaper than a gym membership). Put it in front of you at a distance of 30 cm and jump, avoiding strong moves with your hands. Then return to the starting position. We recommend performing 2-3 sets of 10 jumps.
Whether you like running or not, but you have to admit – this is one of the most productive exercises! You will notice a significant result in just one month of regular workouts! You can run along the street, in the gym or at home on a treadmill. If running causes the most unpleasant feelings, try exercises on the elliptical or walking. Increase the number of steps each day at least twice, and your body will react to such changes instantly!
Few of us like pushups, but they still need to be done. They perfectly strengthen the muscles of the arms and abs. If it is challenging to do push-ups with the legs extended, start the exercises while kneeling. When your hands get used to the pressure, you can move to a more efficient position. A day later, perform three sets of 15 times.
Conclusion: Remember, it is crucial to perform all the exercises in a complex, which will use every part of the body and every muscle. And, of course, do not forget about proper nutrition, active lifestyle and water balance. And then you will succeed!
Try Working Out With a Hula Hoop
A hula hoop is widely known throughout the world for its simplicity of design, high efficiency, and relatively low cost. For 10 minutes of exercises with it, you can burn up to 100 kcal – about the same energy consumption will be when running.
Also, the hula hoop is relatively safe (of course, that is if you do not practice in a narrow room surrounded by glass and mirrors). This piece of fitness equipment does not injure the joints and does not cause bruises on the body (when used correctly).
According to American nutritionists, the best result is achieved with short continuous sessions – about 5-10 minutes. Daily 10-minute workouts will reduce the size of the waist by a centimeter in half a month. But there are no limitations; you can have a more extended routine or exercise more frequently. For example, during commercial breaks on TV. You will not only get rid of excess weight but also strengthen the abdominal muscles, respiratory and cardiovascular systems, get rid of cellulite, as well as improve coordination of movements, level your posture.
Benefits Of Using:
- Twirling the hula hoop is advantageous for strengthening the heart muscle and training the lungs.
- These exercises can be combined with other programs of body weight control – with diets, taking vitamins and microelements, workouts in a gym, etc.
- Such exercises significantly improve the work of the vestibular apparatus.
- The massage effect has a beneficial impact on the skin in the waist area and eliminates cellulite.
Also, using the hoop has a good effect on the circulatory system, which as a result improves skin tone, bowel function, and metabolism.
Where to start from:
The first step is to choose the correct size. It is clear that using a children’s hoop will not give the desired results. When choosing the equipment remember this simple rule: the height, set vertically, should be no less than the level of the lower ribs.
In addition to the size of the hoop, you should pay attention to its weight. To estimate the mass, you need to take it, hold it with your hands, position it at the waist. At the same time, one foot should be slightly bent forward. With a swinging motion back and forth we try to rotate it, smoothly transferring body weight from one foot to the other. If this does not create particular difficulties and inconveniences – the hula hoop is right for you.
Exercising with this equipment
Having obtained specific skills and achieving ease with the exercises, you can take a heavier hoop. Twirling it can be combined with other activities (for arms, abs or legs).
Massage hoops should be handled with care, because if you do the exercises incorrectly, you may experience pain and bruises on your body. However, it is not as scary as it sounds – if you’re a beginner, such effects are quite reasonable. If in the process the pain turns out to be too sharp, you need to wear a thick sweater or belt.
The legs should be shoulder-width apart or wider. At the same time, it is recommended to keep the abdominal muscles and lower back in tension – this will allow achieving better results. It is important to remember that the effectiveness of the exercises depends on the regularity of it.
Muscles should continuously be in tension throughout the exercise. Otherwise, the effectiveness of the activity for weight loss will be insignificant. You can keep as fast as you want – you can increase the speed of twirling if your physical abilities allow it; or reduce it, if you notice that it’s too hard for you.
If you want to see the results – don’t quit. Keep trying and stick to the routine. Exercise regularly and with the same duration (at least 2-3 times a week for 10-15 minutes).
Working out this way will give you not only a slim waist but also slender legs and elegant hands. To maintain the tone of the muscles of the hands, you should twirl the hoop with hands. To do this, raise one hand to parallel with the floor, put a circle around it and make it rotate in a circular motion around the arm.
Similar exercises can be done with legs – for convenience, we recommend that you lie down, rest with one foot on the floor, and raise the other vertically. Put the hoop around the raised leg and set it in motion. Rotation of the circle is supported by foot movements for at least 2-3 minutes.
It is not recommended for women during pregnancy, post-partum period, for women with ovarian, liver, and kidney diseases. It is also not recommended for older adults and women during their period. Before starting exercising, make sure to consult with your doctor.
If there are no health problems, you can safely proceed with the routine. It is worth noting that the hula circle is convenient to use, it is easy to transport and store, and if used correctly, the probability of injury is reduced to a minimum.
Conclusion: follow these tips, and you’ll be slim in no time
To recap the content of the entire article, there are four tips you can follow to become slim faster:
- Stick to a healthy diet.
- Drink more water.
- Get enough sleep.
- Make sure you get enough exercise.
You may consider these tips very general and universal. But sticking to them is not as easy as you think. It requires willpower, stamina, motivation, and an orderly lifestyle.
Sticking to a significant eating regime will ensure rapid weight loss and improve your health only if you take it seriously and do not starve yourself. Drinking water is a key element in losing extra pounds, one should not ignore it or neglect it. But overdoing it can also be a problem, so try to drink moderate amounts throughout the day.
Getting enough sleep will not only help you lose weight but help prevent diseases and disorders a tired body can come across. Exercising, in its turn, will boost your mood, help you burn fat and keep fit. A complex of all these tips is a recipe for a slim figure, your well-being and keep a sound mind in a sound body. Stay healthy and happy!